LEVY BY SIX INSTITUTIONS HIJACKED IN LATEST SCANDAL
Monday 30 July 2007 14:19
In the report below, you will see that the $6.0+ trillion sent over to Bank of New York Mellon on 19th July, of which $4.5 trillion is required to be transferred to Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta’s corporate securities account, is backed by a ‘levy’ of six banks. Whenever $1.0 trillion or more is transferred in the United States, a ‘levy’ of four or six banks must sign the ‘levy’ and endorse the transaction, thereby encumbering their reserves in the process. The banks concerned in this case are: Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Bank of America, Citibank and Bank of England.
While these banks have encumbered their reserves, IF THEY DO NOT IMMEDIATELY REQUIRE THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO AMBASSADOR WANTA’S CORPORATE SECURITIES ACCOUNT AS INSTRUCTED, THEY BECOME CO-CONSPIRATORS WITH BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON TO SECURITIES FRAUD. This may already be the case.
Further, if the Securities and Exchange Commission [SEC] does not immediately investigate this securities fraud, the SEC itself becomes a co-conspirator.
The analysis below explicitly states which NASD and SEC regulations have been breached by Bank of New York Mellon, a securities dealer. So the SEC has NO EXCUSE not to investigate this, as it is required to do by Statute, even though, as explained below, a US Treasury Compliance officer who had indicated his intention to report the Bank of New York Mellon to the SEC and to the relevant Legislative Branch committees, was threatened with prosecution for treason under Patriot Acts I, II and II, for giving notice that he intended to fulfil his legal and professional duties in this context.
Separately, on his visit to China, Henry M. Paulson, the beleaguered US Treasury Secretary, has been blaming the banks for the non-transfer of the $4.5 trillion to Ambassador Wanta’s corporate securities account and once again saying it is not his problem: a posture which, as you can imagine, has gone down in Beijing like a lead balloon. The phrase ‘getting his butt kicked’ springs to mind.
PATRIOT ACT TREASON THREAT AGAINST TREASURY COMPLIANCE OFFICER
WHO WAS FULFILLING HIS PROFESSIONAL AND LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES
HEAVY HAND OF THE U.S. NAZI BEAST EXPOSES ITSELF
By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London and New York: www.worldreports.org. Press NEWS and the ARCHIVE Button on the www.worldreports.org Home Page for ‘Wantagate’ reports since April 2006. [Note: A new panel giving details of our latest publications as they are made available, has been added].
ON-THE-BOOKS SLUMP VS. OFF-THE-BOOKS WALL OF ‘MONEY’
On 29th July 2007, Sunday Telegraph, London, unwittingly illustrated the main point that we sought to elaborate in the preceding Wantagate report, namely the ‘great gulf fixed’ between the ‘on-the-books’ financial world, and the hitherto free-wheeling, untaxed, money-laundering ‘off-the-books’ environment. On the one hand, the whole of the upper half of page 5 of its Business Section was devoted to a description of ‘The Great Wall of Money’ characteristic of ‘The New World Order’ [sic] in which China, India, Russia, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, have expanded almost exponentially since 1997. On the other hand, pages 6 and 7 were devoted to an enormous spread labelled ‘The day the stock markets saw red’, with the usual photograph of frantic traders going raving mad on Wall Street. Of course, no-one at the newspaper’s officers appeared to have asked the question: How come Wall Street and other stock markets were in such deep trouble, when the world (on the preceding page) is awash with a ‘wall of money’?
That’s because of the general ignorance that prevails concerning the ‘great gulf’ that is fixed between the off-balance sheet world and the on-balance sheet world, and the failure even of the financial press to understand the difference, and thus what is happening. But before we go any further, the lower half of page 5 was devoted, all of a sudden, to an interview with Sir Eddie [now Lord] George, the former Governor of the Bank of England. Like Dr Alan Greenspan, this technical operative, too, has been ‘rehabilitated’. We begin with an explanation of this development.
REASONS FOR THE ‘RESURFACING’ OF GREENSPAN AND GEORGE
Dr Alan Greenspan was arrested and incarcerated on or around 15th June 2007, as was previously reported. Sir Eddie (now Lord) George, the former Governor of the Bank of England, was arrested on 2nd July, according to our sources. The intelligence concerning the arrest and incarceration of Dr Greenspan was reiterated, reconfirmed by knowledgeable third parties, further reaffirmed by Gold Badge and several Group of Eight intelligence agency informants, and passed to us by the Principals. Information on the arrest of Sir Eddie (Lord) George was obtained from similar sources.
In December 2006, Henry M. Paulson, the US Treasury Secretary, was arrested in Germany. Now, with the arrests of Dr Alan Greenspan and Lord George, three major players in this unprecedented global financial, tax evasion and money-laundering scandal have been named as having been taken into custody. In none of these cases, has the arrest been denied, for the straightforward reason that the arrests took place. If they had not taken place, we would have soon known about it.
So what has happened recently?
While we are led to believe that Sir Eddie (Lord) George was arrested after a ‘sting’ operation, using PROMIS-type software which can trace 100 transactions backwards, the generic reasons for the arrests of Greenspan and George were that they had been identified as the ‘cutout’ operatives who were engaged in sabotaging inter alia the Wanta Settlement.
Bear in mind also that the two International Court of Justice Judges who are supervising this clean-up are joined by Associate Justice of the Supreme Court Sandra Day O’Connor (for the Republican Party) and Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (for the Democratic Party). Contrary, therefore, to assertions from British MI5 sources retailed to us last year that ICJ-related arrests could not take place in the United States, the participation of the two US Associate Justices validates relevant ICJ arrest warrants’ application in the United States: hence Dr Alan Greenspan’s incarceration, which immediately followed allegations that Dr Greenspan and others may have inserted a glitch into the codes in mid-June, preventing ‘payment’. It is understood that Dr Greenspan may nevertheless still have a ‘hold harmless’ agreement containing a clause guaranteeing him a Presidential Pardon in the event of his being exposed as implicated in Wantagate (which he has been).
At some point in the first half of July 2007, the ICJ-linked immunities from arrest were ‘extended’, accounting for that brief CNN clip of Dr Greenspan in a crumpled suit, and his later ‘in-your-face’ appearance at events on 23rd July and 27th July. The underlying purpose of these appearances has been to ‘stick it to us’, since of course no-one, let alone Greenspan and George themselves, can say anything pertinent without advertising that they are complicit in these giga-scams.
The same principle applies to Sir Eddie (now Lord) George, who was interviewed on page 5 of The Sunday Telegraph pontificating about the decision by China Development Bank to spend up to £6.5 billion buying shares in Barclays Bank Plc – the institution most closely connected with the Bank of England in highly exotic financial transactions and allegedly in the theft of The Queen’s gold. China has ‘on-the-books’ money, which is like gold dust these days. Anyway, underlying this ‘surfacing’ of Sir Eddie (Lord) George into the public domain, is the same objective: to ‘stick it to us’, without anyone, including Lord George, saying anything about the arrest and the reason(s) for it.
But there’s also another, more important, reason why Dr Alan Greenspan and Lord George have been ‘resurfaced’. It is that neither of them would talk at all. Whereupon it was discovered that without their knowledge and technical expertise (both are ‘technicians’, specialising in borrowing short and hypothecating), closure of the Wanta Settlement and the now huge ‘train’ of associated transactions, could be jeopardised.
So the massively ironic situation has emerged that the two worst perpetrators of this corruption, whom we have had to criticise and expose, are back as though they are ‘personae gratae’ (which is not actually the case). On the contrary, what has now happened is that their ICJ-linked immunity has been ‘extended’. The extension of their immunity is contingent upon performance in respect of the Wanta Settlement. Details of the extension are not known, but the reality is that these two financial technicians (who may or may not have electronic tags) must cooperate, or they will wind up behind bars again. As for Greenspan’s possible ‘hold harmless’ accord (with President Bush Jr. et al), if it exists, it only operates after arrest and incarceration, which has to take place (obviously) before the clause would be triggered.
Therefore, if Dr Greenspan has such an arrangement (which he does not deserve), he can still be arrested at any time if he strays from his requirement to cooperate: and judging by his wretched appearance on that CNN clip, that cannot be good for an octogenarian. Interestingly, at the end of his interview in The Sunday Telegraph, Lord Eddie George says ‘I am a very old man now’, which we interpret as a signal that he did not enjoy his spell at her Majesty’s Pleasure, and would not relish a revisitation of that experience.
ON-THE-BOOKS FINANCIAL ECONOMY IN CRISIS AS PANIC GRIPS THE OFF-THE-BOOKS FINANCIAL ECONOMY SEEKING TO SERVICE ON-BOOKS LOANS WITH ‘FIAT’ FUNDS
The dichotomy of The Sunday Telegraph’s hysteria on page 5 concerning the ‘wall of money’ and its reverse hysteria on pages 6 and 7 over the bottom starting to fall out of Wall Street and other stock markets, perfectly illustrated the insights we elaborated in the preceding report.
Offshore, off-balance sheet, off-the books, there is so much untaxed ‘fiat money’ out there that, for instance, the United Arab Emirates has ‘grown’ by 225% since 1997, while China has ‘expanded’ by 131%, India by 146%, Saudi Arabia by 96%, and Russia by 195% (1). Qatar has boomed as a ‘fiat money’ centre and on the back of the American military presence there.
However the ‘metropolitan countries’ require their citizens to declare their worldwide income for tax purposes, that is to say, essentially to reveal ‘source of funds’. Indeed, ever since 1995, when Canada insisted at a Group of Seven meeting that ‘source of funds, use of funds’ must be the norm in all financial transactions worldwide, those parties who stole, diverted, and then hypothecated the funds owned by Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta held in the accounts of his Title 18, Section 6 USG intelligence corporations, have been well aware that they faced a severe potential problem with the disposition of ‘their’ ‘fiat money’ assets.
They have no bona fide means of bringing these ‘assets’ onto the books. Their massive borrowing from banks to finance ‘projects’ and ‘real economy purchases’, with these loans being serviced with off-the-books ‘fiat’ money, jeopardises both the panicking borrowers who have been trying to exit from the bind they find themselves in, as well as the lending institutions themselves.
And given the deliberate obfuscation and intermingling of the two ‘portfolios’ of $27.5 trillion – the Ambassador’s funds, and the separate funds borrowed in 1989-92 under George Bush I ostensibly for the purpose of financing the ‘global security environment’ in accordance with Gorbachev’s so-called ‘Global Security Project’, but which were in reality intended to provide the ‘on-the-books’ diversionary foil to mask the intended looting of the $27.5 trillion assets of which Ambassador Leo Wanta is the sole Principal – the problem of how to bring off-balance sheet funds onto the books has been all the more chronic.
CIA DEMON’S LIES ABOUT WANTA RISE UP TO SLAP ‘CRIMS’ IN THE FACE
But this problem became acute when it became known, in the second half of 2005, that Leo Wanta was not dead, as the CIA and three US Administrations had promulgated to their compartmentalised intelligence cadres and the international financial community, but alive, free from probation, and under an obligation, given the Memorandum Opinion of US District Judge Gerald Bruce Lee dated 15th April 2003, to repatriate the funds of which he is the sole Principal.
This Opinion stated that: ‘Plaintiff’s sole remedy in this matter is to proceed with the liquidation of the corporations and report these transactions to the Internal Revenue Service in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code and then challenge the assessment of any taxes in a refund proceeding See Int’l Lotto Fund, 20 F. 3d at 591’. (2).
Since, not least, this Memorandum Opinion by Judge Gerald Bruce Lee in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, reconfirmed Leo Emil Wanta’s status as sole Principal of his original $27.5 trillion of assets, and since it was now very widely recognised that the CIA and the Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II Administrations had deceived the international financial community by claiming that Leo Wanta was dead, a new and dangerous environment has overwhelmed all parties that hold ‘assets’ and contracts derived originally from Leo Wanta’s diverted $27.5 trillion, since it could be seen that any such assets and contracts were illegal and belonged to Leo Wanta himself.
SOME PARTIES ACCOMPANY PAYMENT DEMANDS WITH THREATS
Complicating the situation further was the existence of the ‘mirror’ $27.5 trillion which had been raised specifically in order to obfuscate the ‘source of funds’ and to make it problematical, in the future, for claimants to establish legal claims to any of these ‘assets’, given the orchestrated obfuscation operation that had been put in place from the outset, as described.
Unsurprisingly, a number of compromised US intelligence operatives have been freaking out since we started these reports and investigations, having correctly anticipated that the time would come when their own complicity in the mass stealing and custody of funds derived from assets which had originally been stolen, might be exposed.
On top of which a very large number of parties to whom payments had been promised are queuing up for payment – within which army is a known category of recipients who are loudly demanding performance from holders of the highest US offices accompanied by real physical threats which they say will be implemented should such parties not receive satisfaction without further delay.
If there is one thing that a mobster cannot stand, it is being double-crossed by one of his associates. This is the authoritative state of affairs.
From the banks’ perspective, the nightmare they face is endless uncertainty over the legality of ‘assets’ derived from the leveraging of deposits and holdings belonging to Ambassador Leo Wanta as sole Principal – uncertainty which calls into question, in some cases, the legality of their own financial underpinning and even of their reserve assets.
Furthermore, the obfuscation of the duplicated $27.5 trillion of loan funds with Leo Emil Wanta’s base $27.5 trillion assets (both of which have ballooned, following layer upon layer of subsequent hypothecation transactions, to an aggregate amount of possibly $600 trillion), has delivered an additional level of uncertainty which is being exacerbated by the unwinding that is taking place as a direct consequence of the exposure of the CIA’s clumsy lies over Ambassador Wanta’s existence.
The only way out of this bind is fulfilment of the Wanta Settlement, which then ‘releases’ the Wanta-derived underlying stolen assets from their current status as his property as sole Principal owner.
THE ‘MIRROR IMAGE’ $27.5 TRILLION REVISITED
As explained in the preceding report, Ambassador Wanta’s $27.5 trillion of accumulated assets held in accounts of his Title 18, Section 6 USG intelligence corporations, were purposely replicated by a SEPARATE amount of $27.5 trillion raised under George Bush Sr. from 200+ banks in 1989-92. These funds were raised via two funding requests:
• $12 trillion of 7.5% newly cut Promissory Bank Notes for 20 years and one day, handled by Swiss Bank Corporation, with Deutsche Bank as the issuing bank for the funders [Transaction code: DKGO 83188 and JOS-TT-001].
• $15.5 trillion of 7.5% newly cut Promissory Bank Notes for 20 years and one day, handled by the Banque Romande as lead funding bank [Transaction code: G.O.C.H. 11 0888.
• Collateral code for both tranches was: EFG JACOBE/ICC400/322/C3416, with Barclays Bank Plc, London, and Amro Bank, Amsterdam, the lead banks handling the collateral. [See International Currency Review, passim].
The proceeds – which were subjected to a chaotic period of about 18 months in which exactly the same illegal antics, ‘preparing to settle’ diversionary routines and repeated criminal breaches of undertakings and trust, became so intense that the entire fragile international financial system of interbank cooperation almost buckled under the strain – DUPLICATED the $27.5 trillion belonging to Leo Wanta as sole Principal, for the obfuscation purpose elaborated in the preceding report.
REMOVAL OF HOWE KWONG KOK AND WANTA FROM THE SCENE
After raising the entirely separate $27.5 trillion, the US intelligence criminalists then set about (a) removing Howe Kwong Kok, Leo Emil Wanta’s Chinese partner with whom Leo had collaborated in fulfilment of his Presidentially mandated and authorised instructions, which objective was fulfilled when Howe died after ingesting rat poison shortly after a visit to Singapore by George Bush Sr.; and (b) removing Leo Emil Wanta by arranging for the Swiss to arrest him illegally on the trumped-up Wisconsin tax evasion charge on 7th July 1993, given that Leo was not prepared to collaborate in any breaches of US law: indeed, instead of collaborating, he specifically, for example, identified George Bush Sr. as being in direct violation of Title 5, Section 7353, et seq (3) in accepting value (into Pilgrim Investments) from the loan proceeds.
Having got these two out of the way, the obfuscation operation could begin, and Ambassador Leo Wanta’s assets could be ransacked and illegally exploited and leveraged without his authority, on the assumption that no-one would EVER be in any position to work any of this out – and more to the point, if ‘source of funds’ were ever to be queried, the claimants would never (so it was incorrectly assumed) be able to assert their rightful claims because of the deliberate confusion that had been created between the two aggregate amounts of $27.5 trillion.
But, as we pointed out in the last report, it was quite extraordinarily stupid of the architects of this monumental nexus of scams, to leave such a glaring clue by raising PRECISELY the same amount as was known to be resident in the targeted accounts owned by Leo Emil Wanta as sole Principal.
B.O.N.Y. MELLON – THE PHONEY FELON?
Moving on now to current developments, we have ‘further and better particulars’ about the behaviour of Bank of New York Mellon – which institution, as we pointed out in the preceding report, is in breach inter alia of Patriot Act provisions against money-laundering, not least:
• Title III Patriot Act: Provision against money laundering conversion and unauthorised loans trading ahead of the fiduciary client: Title 311 USC Section 5318(h);
• The Money-Laundering Control Act;
• The Money-Laundering Suppression Act
• The Bank Secrecy Act of 1970;
• The Organized Crime Control Act of 1970;
• The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.]; and:
• Treason legislation, especially in time of war.
In what follows, it emerges that:
(1) When dealing with Bank of New York Mellon, it is important to be aware that funds transferred into its care are liable to be ‘lost in the Wire Room’, even though the institution has previously represented to the US Treasury that it can guarantee the payment of the funds into a securities account, given its securities pedigree, and that it is awfully good at handling ‘depository receipts’.
(2) When dealing with the US Treasury, it is important to be aware at all times that a Treasury instruction or sign-off or endorsement or the provision of settlement codes, is liable to have been secretly and simultaneously countermanded by – you guessed it – the double-minded US Treasury itself (i.e., an intelligence cell therein reporting to secret ‘masters’, viz the White House). Lenin would have been proud of this behaviour.
‘REPLACEMENT’ $4.5 TRILLION STOLEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT
The $4.5 trillion previously held at Bank of America for payment to Ambassador Wanta having been stolen by US Treasury Secretary Paulson et al, a ‘replacement’ LOAN worth more than $6.0 trillion was structured and approved within the Bank of England on 19th July 2007, for delivery to Bank of New York Mellon, within which $4.5 trillion is earmarked for payment to Ambassador Leo (Lee) Emil Wanta and AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc.
The Bank of New York Mellon advised the US Treasury that since it would now, as of 21st June 2007, become a securities dealer [with effect from its merger with Mellon Financial Corporation, incorporating Mellon Asset Management [Pittsburgh, PA] on 1st July 2007], ‘it would guarantee the delivery’ to AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc.’s securities account with Morgan Stanley’s account within the Citibank [NY] Morgan Stanley Security House bank account’.
This assertion, reported to the Principals, is a serious felony under the Securities Acts of 1933 and 1934, since no American securities house can guarantee any security or the delivery of funds or securities: only banks can guarantee delivery.
Therefore, a securities house can only undertake ‘best efforts transactions’. The point here is that Bank of New York Mellon represented, wearing its prospective securities hat, that, as a securities house, it would guarantee delivery. The context was not that it would guarantee delivery as a bank, which presumably it would have been in a position, given the appropriate financial conditions, to do. Irrespective of all this, the funds were delivered to Bank of New York Mellon for transfer to the Ambassador’s corporate securities account as identified. As both a bank and a securities house, Bank of New York mellon was required to deliver the funds as instructed.
MISTRUST OF BofA REWARDED BY B.O.N.Y. MELLON TRAVESTY
The Bank of England had refused to deal further on this matter with Bank of America, in view of that CIA institution’s involvement with the theft of the first $4.5 trillion earmarked for Ambassador Wanta and AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc, as well as Bank of America’s criminal involvement with the theft of the Queen’s gold on 29th-30th March 2007.
The Bank of England, though a victim of this grotesque ‘Act of War’ against the United Kingdom by the cynical US intelligence criminalists and their corrupt banking associates, was at the same time compromised by the participation of its back office operation in Birmingham and its operations with Barclays Bank, the reputation of which is at rock-bottom (contrary to the praise heaped on it by Lord George in his ‘I’m here’ interview in The Sunday Telegraph, when commenting on the purchase of some of its shares by Chinese interests), given what is known about its activities.
DIARY OF EVENTS FROM 20TH TO 27TH JULY 2007
We will now resume our diary format in order for the precise sequence of recent events to be understood by interested parties:
• 20 July 2007: Bank of New York Mellon were in receipt of $6.0+ trillion of LOAN PROCEEDS, of which $4.5 trillion was earmarked, as mentioned, for payment by Bank of New York Mellon to the securities account with Morgan Stanley of Ambassador Leo E. Wanta/his Commonwealth of Virginia corporation, AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc.
• 20 July: The US Comptroller of the Currency with a US Treasury agent escort, is reported to be monitoring the loan and transfer to the securities account of the Ambassador and AmeriTrust Corporation, Inc.
• 20 July: The Bank of New York Mellon is found to have been slow to approve the transfer of funds to AmeriTrust Groupe, supposedly finishing the necessary ‘paperwork’ at 9.00pm EDT on 19th July. There is lots of talk about ‘the amount of work to be done’.
• 20 July: At 2.00pm EDT, the US Treasury receives notice and authority to transfer the funds from Bank of New York Mellon to the AmeriTrust Morgan Stanley coordinates. However Bank of New York Mellon asserts that it ‘is not ready yet’, and needed 45 minutes, taking the time to 3.15 EDT.
• 20 July: Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., Executive Vice President and Treasurer, AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc, contacts the Philadelphia Regional Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission at 701 Market Street [Telephone: 215-597 3100] to advise that the Bank of New York Mellon (a securities dealer) has failed to transfer funds in accordance with Treasury instructions to the Morgan Stanley AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc. securities account, and that a written complaint will be issued (by Michael C. Cottrell, M.S.) if payment is not settled and the Ambassador does not take economic receipt of the funds on 23rd July 2007.
In response to this notification, the SEC’s Philadelphia Regional Office verified that Bank of New York Mellon is indeed a securities dealer so that a written complaint may accordingly be submitted.
• 20 July: Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., further contacts the National Association of Securities Dealers (N.A.S.D.), District 9, in Philadelphia [1835 Market Street, Suite 1900 [Telephone: 215-665 1180], and repeats the information given to the Regional Office of the SEC.
Mr Cottrell is advised that all complaints must now be forwarded to the NASD Investor Complaint Center, located at 1735 K Street, N.W., Washington DC.
• 20 July: As of 3:46pm EDT, the US Treasury has given the Bank of New York Mellon the relevant validation codes and instructions to transfer the funds to AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc’s Morgan Stanley securities account by no later than 4:00pm EDT on this date.
• 20 July: No-one has the slightest idea why the transfer did not occur. No-one has a clue about anything. There is a complete blackout.
• 21 July: The US Treasury reconfirms that the $6.0+ trillion are held at Bank of New York Mellon.
• 23 July: Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., in his capacity as Director, Executive Vice President and Treasurer of AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., contacts Bank of New York Mellon and asks to speak with the ‘Chief Compliance Officer’, but is transferred instead to ‘the Wire Room’. Upon arrival in ‘the Wire Room’ he is ‘informed’ as follows: No such amount has been transferred into the Bank of New York Mellon, and ‘Payments Department’ has no record of such transfer from the Bank of England.
• 23 July: US Treasury Compliance specifically advises that the wire instructions required that Mr Timothy F. Keaney, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Bank of New York Mellon Asset Servicing, must register the transfer with the Wire Room for further transfer to Morgan Stanley Securities.
• 23 July: US Treasury Compliance now advises that a message will be sent to Mr Timothy Keaney instructing him to register and to place the funds on the screen. US Treasury Compliance will also be sending a complaint to the Securities and Exchange Commission, banking compliance officials, and the Financial Services Committees of the US House of Representatives and the Senate.
TREASURY COMPLIANCE OFFICER THREATENED WITH PATRIOT ACT
24 July: All of which turns out to be aborted, when US Treasury Compliance informs associates of AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc, that the ‘intended’ complaint letters and message to Mr T. Keaney were stopped by US Treasury officials, and that the US Treasury Compliance Officer in question was severely admonished and ordered to cease and desist his oversight activities in connection with the business of the US Treasury and Bank of New York Mellon, on pain of being subjected to prosecution for committing treason against the United States under Patriot Acts I, II and III.
In reality, the Compliance Officer in question was correctly executing his responsibilities.
GRAVE IMPLICATIONS OF THEFT OF LEVIED FUNDS
In the United States, any payment of $1.0 trillion or more is required to be subject to a ‘levy’, to be signed and submitted to the US Treasury, the Federal Reserve and (in this instance) Bank of New York Mellon, guaranteeing the cash and delivery to the institution concerned (the Bank of New York Mellon). The funds, which are LOAN PROCEEDS, were now, therefore, subjected to a levy signed by the following institutions, via the large US law firm of Troutman Sanders LLP:
• Credit Suisse
• Deutsche Bank
• Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS)
• Bank of America
• Bank of England.
In signing the levy, these institutions placed significant ongoing burdens onto their reserves, which have accordingly been jeopardised to a degree as a direct consequence of this latest criminal abomination.
• 27 July: US Treasury Compliance (from the Dr Jekyll side of the Treasury) advises that ‘codes for the transfer to AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., were issued and will be presented shortly’. The issuance of these banking codes will facilitate the transfer of the Leo Wanta Settlement funds to the Morgan Stanley securities account.
The Compliance Officer then reiterates that, in accordance with the dialectical Mr Hyde side of the Treasury, he had been instructed that further contact with any associate connected with Mr Cottrell or Mr Wanta will result in prosecution of the Compliance Officer by the US Treasury for treason.
In a time of war, it is of course treason to prevent an officer or employee of the US Government from carrying out any of his legally prescribed functions, in this case, exercising his lawful duty to administer compliance in the interests of the United States and of course in furtherance of the outcome – which will result in the initial payment to the US Treasury of tax (on the books of course) worth $1.575 trillion. Preventing a taxpayer from remitting his tax obligations is a felony of itself.
• 27 July: At 2.37pm EDT, Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., as Treasurer of AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., contacts the Bank of New York Mellon’s Wire Room Supervisor to obtain the time of the transfer of the $4.5 trillion paid to Mr Wanta and his AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., to Morgan Stanley Securities.
‘WIRE ROOM’ ‘CAN’T FIND’ THE LOAN PROCEEDS
More than one assistant to the Supervisor ‘attempts to locate the LOAN PROCEEDS’ transmitted from the Bank of England on 19th July 2007, without success. At 3:12 EDT, two employees of Bank of New York Mellon, Jessica Goodwin and Linda ‘Galparin’ (spelling?) contact Michael C. Cottrell. M.S. on his private telephone line, and in the course of a series of highly condescending questions, inform Mr Cottrell that he had been ‘referring to a transaction that cannot happen and will never happen’. They then asked that Mr Cottrell should wait for ‘security’ to be placed onto the line, whereupon, after a delay of three minutes, the line is disconnected by Bank of New York Mellon.
B.O.N.Y. MELLON IN GROSS BREACH OF NASD AND SEC RULES
In addition to the violations listed above, here is an incomplete list of the NASD and SEC rules that the so-called ‘securities house’ Bank of New York Mellon is defying, the breach of which should, in a properly regulated and uncorrupt environment, lead either to this institution receiving a severe public reprimand, or to its securities house status being immediately withdrawn:
• NASD Rule 3120, et al.
• NASD Rule 2330, et al
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3040
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and SEC Rule 15c3-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3110
• SEC Rules 17a-3 and 17a-4
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and Procedural Rule 8210
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 2330 and IM-2330
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-5
• NASD Systems and Programme Rules 6950 through 6957
In addition to which Bank of New York Mellon is in violation of:
• 97-13 Bank Secrecy Act Recordkeeping Rule for funds transfers and transmittals of funds, et al.
LATEST CRIMINAL THEFT EXACERBATES ‘TRAIN WRECK’
Far from the funds being credited onto the balance sheet, through AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., so that the ‘train wreck’ which started on cue as we had anticipated, could be shifted into reverse, Bank of New York Mellon have, instead, stolen the funds earmarked for the Ambassador.
These funds were made available for the specific attention of Timothy F Keaney, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Bank of New York Mellon Asset Servicing, which states in its publicity that it is ‘the leading securities servicing provider as well as the largest global provider of performance and analytics, the largest lender of US Treasury securities and depositary receipts, and a leading offshore fund administrator’(4).
As noted above, validation codes from the US Treasury were accompanied by directions for $4.5 trillion of the funds to be credited at last to the AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., securities account with Morgan Stanley New York, at Citibank NA, for delivery on 20th July 2007.
C.E.O. NOT THAT ‘KEANEY’ TO ‘PROVIDE’
Mr Keaney, it appears, was not that Keaney on doing this and accordingly chose not to undertake any ‘providing’ when it came to fulfilling his and his institution’s fiduciary duty towards Ambassador Leo Wanta. On the contrary, Bank of New York Mellon Asset Servicing under his stewardship has engaged instead in the aforementioned illegal activities in respect of this aborted transaction. In addition to the breaches and felonies listed above, he and his institution are also engaged in:
• Unauthorised lending
• Breach of fiduciary trust, specifically the 90 second Rule (#3120) on the transfer of funds: ‘Use of Information Obtained in Fiduciary Capacity: A member who in the capacity of paying agent, transfer agent, trustee, or in any other similar capacity, has received information as to the ownership of securities, shall under no circumstances make use of such information for the purpose of soliciting purchases, sales or exchanges except at the request and on behalf of the issuer’. [See also Rule 2330: Customers’ Securities or Funds].
RESERVES OF SIX HUGE INSTITUTIONS COMPROMISED
Imagine. The six institutions (Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Union Bank of Switzerland, Citibank, Bank of America and Bank of England) signed the payment levy to guarantee performance based on their reserves – because all concerned are completely fed up with this endless mob rule and want the matter settled so that the world can ‘move on’ – only to find that their LOAN PROCEEDS have been illegally alienated by Bank of Mellon New York (Asset Servicing), contrary to their specific instructions. If these institutions continue, after this, to conduct business with Bank of New York Mellon, then surely we can safely assume that these bankers are all, with one accord, suffering from Mad Cow Disease. A Mad Cow slides back on itself and slithers into the ditch.
ODIOUS CONDESCENSION OF FEMALE B.O.N.Y. OFFICIALS
The condescending remarks of the two Bank of New York Mellon officers who telephoned Mr Cottrell to inform him that the transaction to which Mr Cottrell was referring ‘cannot happen and will never happen’, are being addressed today, 30th July.
When they were contradicted by Mr Cottrell, these officers turned nasty, a sign of defensiveness, of course – unwilling to be informed that they were illegally countermanding the instructions of the Bank of England, the signed levy endorsements of the six massive institutions (even including the thieving Bank of America), the universally known requirements of the International Court of Justice (ICJ), the US Treasury itself, the imperatives arising from the May 2006 highest-level agreement with the Ambassador, the demand of Her Majesty The Queen that the Wanta Settlement has to be completed ‘for the sake of the whole of humanity’, and the firm insistence of the Group of Seven powers and the international financial and political/diplomatic communities that this matter be finalised once and for all before wealth destruction takes everyone prematurely down to Hades.
By the way, the low-life, deceitful and duplicitous gimmick of the bank denying knowledge of any such transaction, you will recall, is an exact replay of the gambit perpetrated by Mr Kevin Ford at Goldman Sachs last year. He, too, said there was no basis for any such transaction.
He has not been heard of since.
U.S. TREASURY OPERATES ALONG DIALECTICAL LENINIST LINES
As for the Treasury, we have recorded above, for the information of the whole financial world and posterity, that it operates overtly along Leninist lines. The essence of the crude Leninist method, as previously touched upon, is always to operate contradictory policies simultaneously, so that any instruction or decision can be reversed at any time, with no explanation (the dialectical method, a variant of the DUPLICATION syndrome).
Hence, one component (Dr Jekyll) of the US Treasury endorses the transaction in sync with the Federal Reserve, even issuing the relevant settlement codes and instructions; while its (Leninist, dialectical, Mr Hyde) countervailing force negates those same official instructions and resorts to the modus operandi of the mafia, threatening a member of its compliance staff who is only fulfilling his professional responsibilities in conformity with the rigorous environment in which he has to work, with prosecution for treason. And you didn’t realise that the US Government is run by the mob? You didn’t realise that the United States is ALREADY a Nazi State?
WANTA FUNDS STOLEN TO SHORE UP FAILING INSTITUTIONS?
So, have the funds been stolen/diverted to support US institutions vulnerable to collapse given a lack of cash on the books, so that nothing much is supporting the US sub-prime mortgage loans, to compensate for the lack of on-the-books cash and credit and the consequent de facto evaporation of equity, resulting in institutions being ‘out of compliance’ with banking regulations?
Certainly, what we do know is that the funds paid for the Ambassador as beneficiary have been over-hypothecated and that this behaviour has triggered a ‘tipover’ which is very liable to cascade the US financial sector into a crisis with no historical precedent.
If the funds have been stolen because these criminals have overplayed their hand, generating vast ‘fiat money’ accruals which they have no legitimate way of placing on the books, and because their narrow perspective allows them only repeat the same financial scams over and over again (shorting and hypothecating), which is what they have been doing for two decades and more, then the trouble that is imminent will certainly make 1929 look like a pleasant experience.
COLLAPSING HEDGE FUNDS + BULGING BANK DEBT PORTFOLIOS
Only a few weeks ago, hedge funds were boasting of grandiose purchases, using collectivised ‘fiat’ money borrowed at loan shark rates out of the Bank of England’s back office in Birmingham, so that the hedge funds could place these proceeds ON BALANCE SHEET, with the loans to be serviced from panic-driven offshore, off-balance sheet ‘fiat’ monies thereby laundered via these loans onto the books. But just as it is routine practice for intended financial ‘fiat money’ scams and high-yield investment programmes to be masked by a ‘real economy’ project of some kind, so were all these grandiose prospective purchases intended to provide the ‘legitimate’ reason for the huge loans that were being raised, which were themselves the means of laundering the terrified off-balance sheet funds through the loans onto the balance sheet. This activity is grinding, or has ground, to a sudden halt. A key carousel has almost stopped spinning. The Sunday Telegraph is out of date.
Banks are holding bulging portfolios of debt that they have been unable to syndicate, with the worst affected institutions being the largest (Deutsche Bank, Citibank, JPMorganChase, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs). The leveraged buyout market has suddenly closed down, after a brief period – triggered by Wantagate, although financial journalists have yet to understand this – when everyone tried to launder ‘their’ fiat money assets almost simultaneously onto the books via loans taken out to finance ‘front’ projects and purchases.
This debt saturation is associated, too, with the closure of the recapitalisation ‘market’, with credit investors contemplating heavy losses. The London-based Lev-ex market stood at 94 at the opening on 27th July, compared with 100.5 a few weeks earlier. Against this background, forced sellers have appeared, with some massive Collateralised Loan Obligation (CLO) funds and loan portfolios being compelled to unwind in the face of unsustainable losses, and against the background of rumours in the City that two large London credit hedge funds have collapsed.
CORRUPT ‘BUSINESS AS USUAL’ WILL MEAN NO BUSINESS AT ALL
All this OUGHT to have convinced the US operatives who have, for instance, intervened via the Treasury to block the latest attempt to finalise the Wanta Settlement, that the game is well and truly up. However, as we have always anticipated, these people have overplayed their hand for months, and are continuing to do so.
STEALING OF LOAN PROCEEDS: A CATASTROPHIC CRIMINAL STEP TOO FAR?
Make no mistake. This is worst financial crisis in world history – compounded now by the high-handed behaviour of the Bank of New York Mellon, no doubt ‘covered’ by the US Treasury, in stealing $6.0+ trillion of LOAN PROCEEDS, sanctioned by the levy signed and endorsed by Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Citibank, Bank of America and the Bank of England.
HAS GORDON BROWN GIVEN BUSH GBH OF THE ‘EARHOLE*?
We have no idea whether the British Prime Minister, the intelligence operative Gordon Brown, who is certainly no fool, has been accompanied by switched-on UK banking/financial advisers during his visit with President George W. Bush, amid the sudden PR campaign in the British press designed to shore up the ‘special relationship’.
Rather than spend time in further sterile debate over the catastrophe that has followed the Iraq bank raid, Mr Brown should have been giving President Bush a piece of his acerbic mind over the President’s continued defiance of the collective will of the G-7 powers, the international financial community, The Queen, and the heads of state of all the other Great Powers without exception.
THE ‘SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP’ IS DEAD AND BURIED
There is no special relationship. The CIA’s controlled institution, Bank of America, is complicit in the stealing of The Queen’s gold. The latest US mega-bank to steal Ambassador Wanta’s funds, Bank of New York Mellon, has just done so, covered by the US Treasury, which stole the last lot.
HUGE FOREIGN BANKS UNLIKELY TO PUT UP WITH THIS
This latest US ‘in-your-face’ theft consists, however, of LOAN PROCEEDS provided by some of the world’s most powerful institutions (the fact of the anomalous inclusion of Bank of America here is not material to this argument). Faced with this historically unprecedented, decadent record of overt criminal behaviour by US institutions, there must come a time when foreign financial powers turn on these criminal Americans and slam doors tight shut in their faces.
If that’s what they want, IN ADDITION TO the hideous financial crash they are fomenting, so be it.
Ironically, in the worst case scenario, all who have been named in these reports, including the bumbling official US ‘masterminds’ behind this crisis, will discover that each ‘fiat’ dollar of the off-balance sheet ‘wealth’ that they have frenetically generated for self-enrichment purposes at the expense of the ‘real’ on-the-books sector, will wind up being worth less than 20,000 Zimbabwe dollars, which reportedly buys one sheet of cheap Chinese lavatory paper (5), (6), (7).
* ‘GBH of the ‘ear’ole: London cockney slang: ‘Grievous Bodily Harm of the Earhole’.
References and Notes:
(1) The Sunday Telegraph, London, Business Section, 29th July 2007, pages 5-7.
(2) See International Currency Review, Volume 31, #s 3 & 4, pages 258-267, showing facsimiles of the Memorandum Opinion dated 15th April 2003 handed down by US District Judge Gerald Brice Lee: Civil Action No. 02-1363-A, in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
(3) See, e.g. International Currency Review, #s 3 & 4, pages 33 and 34 (Figures 1 and 2): facsimiles of Federal Reserve transaction documents with annotations by US Secret Service agent Wanta.
(5) Mr Timothy F Keaney joined the Bank of New York in 2000 as Managing Director responsible for depositary receipts. As this very latest deplorable episode shows, appears to be not much good at receiving deposits. Conversion, unauthorised lending, breach of fiduciary trust, violations of Title III Patriot Act (Title 311 USC Section 5318(h)), The US Money-Laundering Control Act, The Money-Laundering Suppression Act, The Bank Secrecy Act of 1970, The Organized Crime Control Act of 1970, The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.], violations of US – treason legislation, especially in time of war, and all those breaches of NASD and SEC regulations, won’t, we imagine, look too cool on his CV.
(6) It is reported to us in unison from several sources that this crisis is in the process of unhinging the hedge funds, many of which will have gambled that parties from whom underlying assets were stolen/diverted, would never be able legally to assert their claims so as to precipitate unwinding of the illegal transactions.
(7) ERRATUM: In the preceding report, we incorrectly stated that former French President Chirac had been arrested. In fact the former Chirac-era Prime Minister, Dominique de Villepin, on returning from holiday in Tahiti, was summoned by two investigating magistrates to answer allegations that he had overseen a smear campaign against Nicolas Sarkozy in 2004.
However Chirac was questioned earlier in July 2007 by magistrates investigating a case dating from his time as Mayor of Paris.
LAWS BREACHED BY CRIMINAL OPERATIVES WHO HAVE HIJACKED AMBASSADOR SIR LEO WANTA’S TAGGED $4.5 TRILLION SETTLEMENT AGREED AT HIGHEST U.S. LEVELS IN BAD FAITH IN MAY 2006, AND HAVE CONTINUED THEIR SERIAL CRIMES EVER SINCE:
• Annunzio-Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act
• Anti-Drug Abuse Act
• Applicable international money laundering restrictions
• Bank Secrecy Act
• Conspiracy to commit and cover up murder.
• Crimes, General Provisions, Accessory After the Fact [Title 18, USC]
• Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act
• Economic Espionage Act
• Hobbs Act
• Imparting or Conveying False Information [Title 18, USC]
• Maloney Act
• Misprision of Felony [Title 18, USC] (1)
• Money-Laundering Control Act
• Money-Laundering Suppression Act
• Organized Crime Control Act of 1970
• Perpetration of repeated egregious felonies by State and Federal public employees and their Departments and agencies, which are co-responsible with the said employees for ONGOING illegal and criminal actions, to sustain fraudulent operations and crimes in order to cover up criminal activities and High Crimes and Misdemeanours by present and former holders of high office under the United States
• Provisions pertaining to private business transactions being protected under both private and criminal penalties [H.R. 3723]
• Provisions prohibiting the bribing of foreign officials [F.I.S.A.]
• Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.]
• Securities Act 1933
• Securities Act 1934
• Terrorism Prevention Act
• Treason legislation, especially in time of war
This list shows to what extent the Bush II Administration condones one Rule of Law for the Rest of Us, and absolute contempt for domestic and international law for the officials and bankers who are illegally diverting and exploiting Sir Leo Wanta’s funds.
The Directors and others listed in Part 1 of the Wantagate Listing of Institution Directors and others posted on 11th June may likewise be Accessories to the Fact of, and/or co-conspirators in, wittingly or unwittingly, the egregious violation of the laws itemised above.
U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4: MISPRISON OF FELONY:
‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.
It follows, not least, that the US Treasury Compliance Officer who indicated that he would be reporting the Bank of New York Mellon theft of the $6.0+ trillion LOAN PROCEEDS covered by the levy signed by six huge institutions, was fulfilling his legal obligations under this Statute.
NEW WANTAGATE ISSUE OF INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY REVIEW
An announcement about the new Wantagate issue of International Currency Review, (544 pages) and its 48-page Supplement showing the Wanta-related documents released by the Ronald Reagan Library by consent of the National Security Agency, will be posted in the near future, on the second (Books/Subs) panel, Home Page.
The Ronald Reagan Library documents prove of course that Leo Emil Wanta advised and served President Reagan personally. In the massive forthcoming Wantagate ICR, the Editor has assembled all the Presidential Pardons dished out by President Clinton, to demonstrate that the vast majority of those pardoned by that particular criminal US President were drug dealers, money-launderers, financial criminalists, murderers-for-hire, and perpetrators of abominations familiar to students of organised crime. It was with particular interest that the Editor noticed that some of those pardoned had been imprisoned for ‘Misprision of felony’*. This section, called ‘Pardongate’ will be found in the front part of the forthcoming issue. (One poor fellow was imprisoned for stealing four pounds of butter, which adds to our perception that, on the same penal tariff, the perpetrators of the financial crimes that we have had to expose, face several lifetimes in the US GULAG each).
Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta: Diplomatic Passport Numbers 04362 & 12535 a.k.a. Frank B. Ingram [FBI] (Sector V) SA32NV; and a.k.a. Rick Reynolds, SA233MS. AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc: Federal EIN Number 20-3866855; Virginia State Corporation Identification Number: 0617454-4; Virginia State Department of Taxation Identification Number: 30203866855F001
• Please be advised that the Editor of International Currency Review [ISSN 0020-6490] cannot enter into email correspondence related to this or to any of the earlier Wantagate reports.
We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever: see ‘About Us’ on the red panels under the Notes on the Editor, Christopher Story FRSA, who has been exclusively engaged as an investigative journalist, Editor, Author and private financial and current affairs Publisher since 1963 and is not and never has been an agent for a foreign power, malevolent suggestions to the contrary being actionable for libel in the English Court.