ANOTHER HAMMER BLOW RAINING DOWN ON THE CRIMINALIST CLASSES
Tuesday 3 June 2008 09:54
• BOOKS: Edward Harle Limited has so far published FIVE intelligence titles: The Perestroika Deception, by Anatoliy Golitsyn; Red Cocaine, by Dr Joseph D. Douglass, Jr.; The European Union Collective, by Christopher Story; The New Underworld Order, by Christopher Story; and The Red Terror in Russia, by Sergei Melgounov. All titles are permanently in stock. We sell books DIRECT.
• NOTE: The Subs/Books panel on the Home Page is a means to enable us to communicate with subscribers, the purpose being to announce when issues of our serials have been published, and also to provide updated information on our Books. On 23rd May, the Editor appended an essay for the specific benefit of subscribers to International Currency review, the purpose of which was to inform them of progress on the publication of International Currency Review, Volume 33, Numbers 3 & 4, which runs to almost 1,000 pages, and will provide a massive historical record with detailed documentation and updated information on the worst financial corruption crisis in world history.
This private communication was lifted by another website and placed onto their space out of any context, causing some confusion. The reason for the confusion was that the information published in the second panel, though accessible to anyone, represents, as indicated, this Editor’s private communications with subscribers to our printed intelligence publications. Therefore, what we say in the second panel is nothing to do with anyone other than our actual or potential subscribers.
• Please Make a Donation, if you feel able to do so, to help finance Christopher Story‘s ongoing financial global corruption investigations. Your assistance will be very sincerely appreciated and will make a real difference, hastening the OVERDUE resolution of the worst financial corruption and linked financial fallout in world history. The Editor’s $35,000 Wanta bail-out money has been stolen.
UPDATE, 4.15pm UK time, 4th June 2008: Today’s UK press contains ZERO further information on the lock box raids conducted by 300 armed police, reported below, on addresses in Mayfair, Central London, and in Hampstead and Edgware, Northwest London. Furthermore, we understand from US sources that there has been ZERO coverage of this operation in the US media.
The way the Editor interprets this silence is that, after we identified this massive operation against lock boxes as a critical element of a huge ongoing operation to close down the intelligence sector-organised criminal financial corruption, or to severely wound the head of the serpent, a decision was taken to suppress further open media reports on the subject.
That deduction presupposes that the raids are indeed DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO THE ROLLING-UP ACTIVITY THAT IS TAKING PLACE behind the scenes, which has geopolitical implications.
For instance, the South African connection opens the door into an explanation of the capitulation of South Africa, and of the offensive against Rhodesia/ Zimbabwe. Since Bush Sr.’s operation was running this financial corruption through South Africa in conformity with the long-range offensive against Britain masterminded by Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst, Dachau, we can now begin at last to comprehend the fundamentals of Pan-German (Nazi) long-range strategy against the hated ‘Main Enemy’ (even though the offensive has been run by part of the ‘Main Enemy’ since Bush Sr. was Director of Central Intelligence and then President of the United States) and to start to understand the central role of financial corruption in the realisation of long-range Nazi strategic objectives.
Since the methodology is replicated in the European Union context (where financial corruption is likewise the primary driving force), the Editor will have more to say on these parallels in future reports on this website. For the time being, the message is: the SUDDEN cessation of reporting on the massive armed police raids in London provides further confirmation of their huge significance.
UPDATE, 7.30pm UK time, 3rd June 2008: This is clearly a huge operation. This afternoon there was heavy police presence in the Park Lane area, with streets adjacent to the big hotels cordoned off. Physical removal of the lock boxes, including massive walk-in vaults, to a secret location, indicates that British police have taken the special precaution of making it impossible for the ‘crime scene’ information to be tampered with. By removing the lock boxes in their entirety from the addresses that have been raided, it is impossible for intelligence/organised crime desperados to interfere.
That this would be likely arises from the fact that, following this posting, we have established that it was indeed in Mayfair, Central London, that many of the stolen assets et al. used as the basis for launching the open-ended fiat-financial criminality in the second half of the 1980s, were located.
Given that Safe Deposit Centres Limited was established in Mayfair at around that time, there can be little doubt that this police operation is indeed DIRECTLY CONNECTED to the ongoing cleanup offensive that has been ‘in the works’ for two years, at least. Moreover the timing of the UK raids can be interpreted as signalling to the intelligence-linked criminalist cadres that the international financial community, however compromised itself in part by these criminals, has had enough of this free-wheeling organised crime hiding behind arrogant, over-powerful official structures.
That the timing is especially significant will become evident in the near future, we believe.
And that in turn should be interpreted as a signal to the den of iniquity at Langley to ‘clean up its act’ because it has blown not only its cover, but the patience of the Rest of the World as well.
LONDON, 3rd June 2008: The British press reports this morning that UK armed special police have conducted mass raids on three safety deposit box depots in Park Lane, Central London, Hampstead and Edgware, both in Northwest London. Yesterday, more than 300 officers and staff were involved in simultaneous armed raids at the three lock box locations.
The total number of safety deposit lock boxes raided is 7,000.
Police officers have secured the concrete and steel vaults, and will take several weeks to remove each box, using angle grinders, to a secret location where they will be prized open with diamond-tipped drills. This is an unprecedented blow against UK and global organised criminal operations, and will have decisive implications for the criminalised sectors of intelligence services, especially the vast intelligence criminal underworld associated with the Central Intelligence Agency.
Press reports assert a view that a top tier of criminalist masterminds are believed to have rented out most of the boxes from the firm, Safe Deposit Centres Limited, which has been operating for more than 20 years. Two directors of this firm were arrested yesterday: Jaqueline Swan, 44, who was arrested at the Mayfair address, and Leslie Sieff, aged 60, who was detained in Hampstead. A third director, Milton Woolf, 52, is reported to be abroad, possibly in Israel.
Sieff and Woolf, originally from South Africa, have been residents in Britain since the 1980s.
While not yet knowing how many of the safety deposit boxes are being rented, British police believe that 90% of them may hold criminal assets. Scotland Yard said that the Met’s Specialist Crime Directorate raided seven properties in all: the three safety lock box depositories, an office and three residential addresses. This was the biggest raid of its kind in the Met’s history.
The Assistant Commissioner at Scotland Yard, John Yates, told the press that ‘each box will be treated as a crime scene in its own right’. Named Operation Rize, the police offensive is ‘a money-laundering investigation, one of the biggest ever undertaken in the United Kingdom’, John Yates said. ‘In the past, safety deposit boxes have been searched on an individual basis, often resulting in the recovery of guns, drugs and cash. We believe that this operation has the potential to impact upon many layers of serious crime’.
Translated into the vernacular, this last sentence by Yates will send tremors down the corridors at Langley, that den of open-ended iniquity, and other US nests of intelligence criminality, warning the perpetrators that when we and others say that ‘the game is up’, this statement is accurate.
Significantly, this investigation has been running for two years, indicating that it started just as our exposures of US intelligence-related criminality hit the ground running. Mr Yates elaborated:
‘This is an unprecedented operation, and my officers have worked tirelessly and methodically, advised throughout by leading counsel, to ensure that this is the right action to take’.
In other words, this is not America, where the Rule of Law has decayed and almost collapsed, but Britain, where the police still take meticulous care to operate within the framework of the law. Mr Yates explained that the raids were part of ‘a huge undertaking to tackle criminal networks who we believe are using safe deposit facilities to hide criminal assets. It is in the public interest that we target this particular business to stop any criminal activity’.
Scotland Yard is reported to believe the operation may unlock clues and links to every layer of serious crime in Britain, including murders, shootings, drug trafficking, paedophile gangs, and fraud. Senior officers said there is a potential to recover stashes of diamonds, jewellery, stolen computer data, artworks, you name it.
Some boxes are no larger than a sheet of paper in length and width. Others are ‘walk-in’ vaults.
Members of the public who have innocently and legally stored their valuables with Safe Deposit Centres are ‘inevitably’ going to be affected by this disruption, police said.
But the police have provided a freephone telephone number (free in the UK, at any rate) for such people to claim back their goods. The number is: 0800-030 4613.
As always, the sigificance of important events is often indicated by their timing. Despite the focus on ‘visible’ criminal behaviour recognisable to newspaper readers, the underlying implication here is that the criminalist intelligence Dark Forces have received a further powerful kick in the pants, representing another decisive move in the offensive that has been running for two years now, to defang and put an end to their aberrations.
Of course lock boxes held at firms like Safe Deposit Centres Limited (or Mail Boxes Etc.) are not the primary location of safety lock boxes where the proceeds of criminal operations, especially of intelligence-related organised theft, are located. The other venue for safety boxes is of course the banking sector. It will be interesting now to observe whether, in due course, Scotland Yard follows through with armed raids on banks specialising in offering safety lock box facilities.
That would be the logical next step in this huge operation against the criminalist intelligence rats.
Note: This report will remain up for 24 hours and will then be replaced by the report dated 26th May 2008, which exposed the tip of the Cheney corruption iceberg. Contrast the above report with the news from last week that the Unterreichsführer visited Richmond, VA, accompanied by a colossal Gestapo presence, to protect him from his enemies.
In the United States, the resources of the state are deployed to protect the Number One Gangster-in-Chief. In Britain, where the Rule of Law still applies, the resources of law enforcement are busily unravelling the chaos perpetrated by the likes of the Unterreichsführer. Something’s got to give.
THE UPDATE POSTED ON 2ND JUNE AND ADDED TO OUR REPORT DATED 26TH MAY,
HAS BEEN CARRIED OVER TO THIS NEW REPORT, AND IS APPENDED HEREWITH:
MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:
‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.
• UPDATE: 8.30pm UK time, 2nd June 2008:
ATTACKS ON THE EDITOR OF THIS SERVICE: The Editor is the subject of confused and mindless attacks on one or more US websites. The specific trigger for these attacks is an email sent by the Editor to one of the websites concerned, in which the Editor made the simple point that convoluted assertions made by a US operative hiding behind the meaningless label ‘S’, lack credibility because the source hides behind a cloak of anonymity, lacking the guts to reveal his identity and therefore to expose his credentials. The Editor sent this email in response to an earlier attack by this maniac, who has now gone verbally berserk. Nothing that that source presents for the consideration of
the public can be or should be taken seriously, and anyone who does so is liable to be deceived.
The Editor has yet to reveal the elements of the double-cross operation perpetrated against him and a US arms’-length colleague by Wanta and the Cheney Gang, (a) because subscribers to the financial journal (International Currency Review) will receive this and related information and key documentation first, and (b) secondly because we are waiting to see whether certain obligations are going to be honoured. We refer to pay orders, the $35,000 and other payables to key recipients.
IF it transpires that they are not, we can assure everyone who reads this Update that the ENTIRE NEST OF RATS WILL BE EXPOSED AND BROUGHT DOWN, with the impact of such exposures rocking the corrupt US structures to their foundations. And this is NO IDLE FACT. It is THIS that these fools are anxious to avoid: they can avoid TOTAL exposure ONLY by delivering on their OBLIGATIONS. Recall the legal phrase FRAUD BY INDUCEMENT in this context.
The first and most basic rule when reviewing web postings is this: to establish the source’s bona fides. By definition, an anonymous source has no bona fides, so it cannot be established. Further, the purpose of the latest diatribe is to inveigle the Editor into a polemical slanging match, which would serve no purpose other than to massage the wounded pride of this sick operative.
These eruptions of verbal anger from anonymous sources will get a lot worse in the weeks and months ahead. The sources in question are locked inside their virtual world, where truth and lies are interchangeable. Such sources can indulge in the luxury of questioning the motives of open sources and Editors who do not hide their identity and credentials [see our Testimonials on this website], and are unlikely to have sufficient Latin to understand the meaning of the phrase PRO BONO PUBLICO. But the main point to note at this juncture can be summarised as follows:
Given that the criminalised US intelligence community cannot stuff the genie back into the bottle, thanks to the massive kick in the pants it was given by (yes) the (‘unexpected’) exposures of its criminality on this website, it is working overtime to disguise its vulnerability by manufacturing OBFUSCATION red herrings, of which many more will surface in the immediate future.
These ‘lines’ will all have one single objective: TO MASK/OBFUSCATE THE CONCLUSION OF THE SETTLEMENTS and to HIDE the horrendous struggle that is taking place behind the scenes which the Editor knows resulted in an EXPLOSION on Monday the 2nd June when the absolute, absolute, final deadline for the Settlements was again torpedoed, it is believed by Cheney (who did a deal: earlier reports to that effect were true. He turned up at Richmond last week accompanied by a large Gestapo force which was clearly deployed to protect him. Amazing!).
This led to exchanges by certain countries with the United States which can only be described as liable, if not met with appropriate action by the US criminalists, to yield horrendous consequences.
A further ongoing objective of certain US OBFUSCATION operations is to continue the established practice of confusing WHOLESALE with RETAIL. The dimensions that this service has covered have referenced the WHOLESALE Settlements. By definition RETAIL Settlements cannot proceed without having been preceded by the WHOLESALE payments. This distinction is NOT to belittle the integrity, or whatever, of the RETAIL Settlements: it is just a statement of simple fact.
One other point, to reiterate, here: since the latest antagonist of this Editor is both confused and anonymous, it stands to reason that the Editor is not about to become entangled in his nefarious attempts to entice us into a slanging match, which lots of ‘Black’ onlookers would like to happen.
It is true that the Editor uses strong language sometimes, but given the extreme gravity of the overall situation, which IF NOT PROMPTLY RESOLVED MIGHT WELL DETERIORATE INTO ACTUAL WARFARE, according to what the Editor was told this afternoon, what can one expect?
• BLANK, THREATENING AND OBSCENE EMAILS: We continue to receive emails from unsolicited correspondents who lack the guts to reveal their true identities and coordinates. To deal with this menace, we have installed a facility that displays emails before they are downloaded. Such emails are routinely deleted before they are pulled down from the multiple servers hosting this service. It would appear that this notice has not yet been read by certain mentally perverse perpetrators.
• SELECTIVE DUPLICITY: In response to the above, the Editor has recently been asked why he concentrated on the Wanta dimension ‘when so much else was happening’. This is a fine example of taking things out of context. ANSWER: Because the Editor forked out $35,000 of his own scarce private funds to dig Wanta out of his unlawful probation, which was terminated five years and two weeks early, as a consequence. This development helped trigger the course of events leading to our exposures and the movement towards the Settlements. The fact that Wanta has not repaid the funds he borrowed from the Editor and subsequently double-crossed him and an arms’-length US colleague is factual and will have and is having ‘consequences’. To demand to know why the Editor followed the Wanta dimension while forgetting WHY HE DID SO AND HOW THIS ALL CAME ABOUT is just disingenuous. Finally, we have covered FAR MORE than just the Wanta dimension, as the record clearly shows. The Wanta dimension opened a window into the broader corruption issues.
REITERATION OF THE STATUTES, SECURITIES REGULATIONS AND LEGAL PRINCIPLES OF WHICH THE CRIMINALISTS, THEIR ASSOCIATES AND RELEVANT BANKSTERS ARE IN BREACH:
LEGAL TUTORIAL: The Steps of Common Fraud:
Step 1: Fraud in the Inducement: “… is intended to and which does cause one to execute an instrument, or make an agreement… The misrepresentation involved does not mislead one as the paper he signs but rather misleads as to the true facts of a situation, and the false impression it causes is a basis of a decision to sign or render a judgment” Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
Step 2: Fraud in Fact by Deceit (Obfuscation and Denial) and Theft:
• “ACTUAL FRAUD. Deceit. Concealing something or making a false representation with an evil intent [scanter] when it causes injury to another…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
• “THE TORT OF FRAUDULENT DECEIT… The elements of actionable deceit are: A false representation of a material fact made with knowledge of its falsity, or recklessly, or without reasonable grounds for believing its truth, and with intent to induce reliance thereon, on which plaintiff justifiably relies on his injury…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Deceit’.
Step 3: Theft by Deception and Fraudulent Conveyance:
THEFT BY DECEPTION:
• “FRAUDULENT CONCEALMENT… The hiding or suppression of a material fact or circumstance which the party is legally or morally bound to disclose…”.
• “The test of whether failure to disclose material facts constitutes fraud is the existence of a duty, legal or equitable, arising from the relation of the parties: failure to disclose a material fact with intent to mislead or defraud under such circumstances being equivalent to an actual ‘fraudulent concealment’…”.
• To suspend running of limitations, it means the employment of artifice, planned to prevent inquiry or escape investigation and mislead or hinder acquirement of information disclosing a right of action, and acts relied on must be of an affirmative character and fraudulent…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., Black’s Law Dictionary’, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Concealment’.
• ‘FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCE… A conveyance or transfer of property, the object of which is to defraud a creditor, or hinder or delay him, or to put such property beyond his reach…”.
• “Conveyance made with intent to avoid some duty or debt due by or incumbent on person (entity) making transfer…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., ‘Black’s Law Dictionary, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Conveyance’.
SECURITIES REGULATIONS OF WHICH BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON IS IN BREACH AND OF WHICH THE SIX ‘LEVY BANKS’ MAY LIKEWISE BE VARIOUSLY IN BREACH [CREDIT SUISSE, UBS, DEUTSCHE BANK, BANK OF AMERICA, CITIBANK, THE BANK OF ENGLAND]:
• NASD Rule 3120, et al.
• NASD Rule 2330, et al
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3040
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and SEC Rule 15c3-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3110
• SEC Rules 17a-3 and 17a-4
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and Procedural Rule 8210
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 2330 and IM-2330
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-5
• NASD Systems and Programme Rules 6950 through 6957
In addition to which Bank of New York Mellon is/was in violation of:
• 97-13 Bank Secrecy Act, Recordkeeping Rule for funds transfers and transmittals of funds, et al.
U.S. LAWS BREACHED BY THE CRIMINAL OPERATIVES AND BANKSTERS [see previous reports]:
• Annunzio-Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act
• Anti-Drug Abuse Act
• Applicable international money laundering restrictions
• Bank Secrecy Act
• Conspiracy to commit and cover up murder.
• Crimes, General Provisions, Accessory After the Fact [Title 18, USC]
• Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act
• Economic Espionage Act
• Hobbs Act
• Imparting or Conveying False Information [Title 18, USC]
• Maloney Act
• Misprision of Felony [Title 18, USC] (1)
• Money-Laundering Control Act
• Money-Laundering Suppression Act
• Organized Crime Control Act of 1970
• Perpetration of repeated egregious felonies by State and Federal public employees and their Departments and agencies, which are co-responsible with the said employees for ONGOING illegal and criminal actions, to sustain fraudulent operations and crimes in order to cover up criminalist activities and High Crimes and Misdemeanours by present and former holders of high office under the United States
• Provisions pertaining to private business transactions being protected under both private and criminal penalties [H.R. 3723]
• Provisions prohibiting the bribing of foreign officials [F.I.S.A.]
• Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.]
• Securities Act 1933
• Securities Act 1934
• Terrorism Prevention Act
• Treason legislation, especially in time of war.
• Please be advised that the Editor of International Currency Review cannot enter into email correspondence related to this or to any of the earlier reports.
We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever: see ‘About Us’ on the red panels under the Notes on the Editor, Christopher Story FRSA, who has been solely and exclusively engaged as an investigative journalist, Editor, Author and private financial and current affairs Publisher since 1963 and is not and never has been an agent for a foreign power, suggestions to the contrary being actionable for libel in the English Court.