…EXCLUDING THE DESPICABLE, SECRETLY REVOLUTIONARY, TERRORIST, DRUG-TRAFFICKING, DOUBLE-MINDED, TRAITOROUS GOVERNMENTS THEMSELVES
Thursday 2 October 2008 01:15
NON-U.S. INTERNET SECURITY SOLUTION CD AVAILABLE: FAR BETTER THAN NORTON ETC
It has now been established that the National Security Agency (NSA) works with/controls Microsoft, Norton, McAfee, and others, in pursuit of the Pentagon’s vast BIG BROTHER objective, directed from the ‘highest’ levels (not the levels usually referred to) which seek to have every computer in the world talk direct to the Pentagon or to NSA’s master computers.
This should come as no real surprise since the cynical spooks even assert this ‘in-your-face’ by advertising ‘INTEL INSIDE’, which says exactly what it means. More specifically, NSA have made great strides in this direction by having a back door built into Microsoft VISTA. Certain computers, especially those labelled with the logo of the ‘fully collaborating’ firm Hewlett Packard, have hard-core setups which facilitate the remote monitoring and controlling of personal computers by NSA, Fort Meade. We now understand that if you are using VISTA* you MUST NOT enable ‘file and printer sharing’ under any circumstances. If you say ‘YES’, so to speak, to ‘file and printer sharing’, your computer becomes a slave at once to NSA’s master computers. DO NOT ENABLE SHARING.
Unfortunately, this abomination is so far advanced that this may not be the only precaution that needs to be taken. As long as Microsoft continues its extensive cooperation with NSA and the NSC (National Security Council), the spying system which assists the criminalised structures, and thus hitherto the Bush-Clinton ‘Box Gang’ and its connections, with their fraudulent finance operations, NSA may be able to steal data from your computer. The colossal scourge of data theft is associated with this state of affairs: data stolen usually include Credit Card data, which the kleptocracy regards as almost as good as real estate for hypothecation purposes. Even so, you can make life very much more problematical for these utterly odious people by NOT USING U.S.-sourced so-called Internet Security and anti-virus software. Having been attacked and abused so often, we offer a solution.
We use a proprietary FOREIGN Internet Security program which devours every PC Trojan, worm, scam, porn attack and virus that the National Security Agency (NSA) throws at us. We are offering this program (CD) to our clients and friends, at a premium. The program comes with our very strong recommendation, but at the same time, if you buy from us, you will be helping us finance ongoing exposures of the DVD’s World Revolution and the financial corruption that has been financing it.
The familiar US proprietary Internet Security programs are by-products of US counterintelligence, and are intended NOT to solve your Internet security problems, but to spy on you and to report what you write about, to centralised US electronic facilities set up for the purpose. You can now BREAK FREE from this syndrome while at the same time helping us to MAINTAIN THE VERY HEAVY PRESSURE UPON THE CRIMINALISTS WE HAVE BEEN EXPOSING, by ordering this highest quality FOREIGN (i.e., non-US) INTERNET SECURITY SOLUTION that we have started advertising on this website. This offer has been developed in response to attacks we have suffered from the NSA nerds who appear to have a collective mental age of about five years, judging by their output.
• To access details about the INTERNET SECURITY SOLUTION, just press THE LIVE LINK YOU HAVE JUST READ, or else press SERIALS in the red panel below. This opens up our mini-catalogue of printed intelligence publications. Scroll right down to the foot of that section, where you will see details of this service. When you buy this special product, you will also, as we clearly state above, be paying a special premium by way of a donation to help us finance these exposures.
The premium contains a donation for our exposure work and also covers our recommendation based on the Editor’s own experience that this INTERNET SECURITY SOLUTION will make your Internet life much easier. Some versions have a ‘Preview before downloading’ feature.
*VISTA: Virtual Instant Surveillance Tactical Application.
• INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY REVIEW, Volume 33, #s 3 & 4, all 972 pages of it, is making waves all over the world. It contains a blow-by-blow deconstruction of this crisis via the Wantagate plus our further analyses: and everything published therein is now well and truly ON THE GLOBAL PUBLIC RECORD. Accordingly the whole world owns a detailed, damning account of the serial criminality of the Bush-Cheney-Clinton ‘Box Gang’ et al., which CANNOT BE EXPUNGED.
• BOOKS: Edward Harle Limited has so far published FIVE intelligence titles: The Perestroika Deception, by Anatoliy Golitsyn; Red Cocaine, by Dr Joseph D. Douglass, Jr.; The European Union Collective, by Christopher Story; The New Underworld Order, by Christopher Story; and The Red Terror in Russia, by Sergei Melgounov. All titles are permanently in stock. We sell books DIRECT.
• Please Make a Donation, if you feel able to do so, to help finance Christopher Story‘s ongoing global financial corruption investigations. Your assistance will be very sincerely appreciated and will make a real difference, hastening the OVERDUE resolution of the worst financial corruption and linked financial fallout in world history. The Editor’s $35,000 Wanta bail-out money has been stolen.
• See the second white panel for details of our latest distributed intelligence publications.
• MICHAEL C. COTTRELL’S PROPOSALS FOR THE REFORM OF THE U.S FINANCIAL SYSTEM, AND HIS DEBUNKING OF THE IMPRACTICABLE AND EXPENSIVE ‘PAULSON’ PROPOSALS, PLUS OUR EXTENSIVE GLOSSARY, POSTED ON 22ND JULY AND REPOSTED ON 12TH SEPTEMBER, WERE AGAIN ‘SNIPPED’ BY THE NSA’S MENTAL DEFECTIVES (LATE ON 17TH SEPTEMBER).
• THE REPORT HAS NOW BEEN REPOSTED FOR THE THIRD TIME: DATED 18TH SEPTEMBER
• Economic Intelligence Review contains Michael C. Cottrell’s Rules-Based Reform Plan and the extensive Glossary of Financial Market Definitions. Publication date: Friday 15th August 2008.
London, 2nd October 2008:
EDITOR ASKS BRITISH MINISTRY OF DEFENCE WHAT WE ARE DOING IN AFGHANISTAN
The Editor has written to the British Ministry of Defence as follows, and awaits a written reply:
‘Please provide me with a written statement indicating what specifically BRITISH national interests (NOT international interests) are served by our operations in Afghanistan, with specific reference to the drug trade.
Please further confirm in writing that the British authorities are not engaged in any way in drug-trafficking, or in facilitating drug trafficking in connection with their operations in Afghanistan, and that the British authorities are not supporting drug-trafficking operations known to be conducted by elements of other foreign intelligence and military services operating in Afghanistan.
Manifestly, if other foreign forces operating in Afghanistan are engaged in drug operations, we should be fighting them, or we should not be there at all.
Please be advised that we will unfortunately not be content with a Public Relations bromide response concerning this matter, given that we have information which will be compared with your necessary written reply.
When we last embarked upon an enquiry on this subject by telephone, we were moved around from pillar to post and were more or less fobbed off with some statement about vague international cooperation, which of course missed the point of the enquiry.
So this time round, we are requesting a written response to my address, please.
As taxpayers for 40+ years I and my firm are entitled to know how you are spending our money and whether there is any abuse along the lines outlined here.
We need this for clarification when explaining to our readers what we are supposed to be doing in Afghanistan and in order to dispel well-informed data to the effect that we may be engaged in protecting or facilitating drug operations and distribution.
Self-evidently, ALL government involvement in ‘Black’ drug operations is inexcusable, despicable and Luciferian. Accordingly, they must be exposed.
No doubt you will be as keen to dispel any ‘misunderstandings’ that may exist on this score, as we are. Thank you’.
INSTRUMENTS OF THE WORLD REVOLUTION
While we await the imminent stand-off between the United States Revolutionary Criminal Klepto- Government and the US military, who realise that the United States is in the position of Germany in 1933 and who are telling US that they will act with the honour and integrity that the German military lacked then, we can contemplate the following list of Revolutionary, Terrorist, Drug-Trafficking and Para-State Entities which form components of the WORLD REVOLUTION through which we are all (still) living. By drawing attention to such external entities, the American authorities (and those of other criminalist Governments) typically aim to divert attention from their OWN odious terrorist and drug-trafficking operations, which are beyond despicable and MUST be exposed as we continue to rack up progress with unmasking the Octopus-like, self-destructing World Revolution generally.
Huge strides have been made on this score in the past several years, much to the extreme consternation of ALL the ‘Black’ forces involved in this mentally retarded ‘Black’ hyperactivity.
• A VERY LARGE NUMBER OF THESE ENTITIES ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE DVD*, DACHAU
15 May Organization
3rd October Organization
17 November Revolutionary Organization
Abu Nidal organization (ANO)
Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Aid for Northern Ireland
Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
Al-Ittihad al-Islami (AIAI)
al-Qa’ida (The Base)
Albanian National Army (ANA)
Alex Boncayao Brigade (ABB)
Alliance of Eritrean National Force
Alliance pour la resistance democratique (ARD)
Allied Democratic Forces (ADF)
Anti-Imperialist International Brigade (AIIB)
Anti-Imperialist Territorial Nuclei (NTA)
Arab Revolutionary Brigades
Arab Revolutionary Council
Arewa People’s Congress [Nigeria]
Armed Forces of Puerto Rican National Liberation (FALN)
Armed Islamic Group (GIA)
Armed Islamic Movement [AIM]
Armed Nuclei for Proletarian Autonomy
Armed Proletarian Nuclei
Armed Revolutionary Nuclei (ARN)
Armée pour la libération du Rwanda (ALIR)
Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia (ASALA)
Aum Supreme Truth
Babbar Khalsa Force
Baader Meinhof Gang
Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)
Bavarian Liberation Army
Bhinderanwala Tiger Force
Breton Liberation Front
Breton Revolutionary Army
Brigades of the Martyr Abdallah Al Hudhaifi
Cambodian Freedom Fighters
Caprivi Liberation Front
Catholic Reaction Force (CRF)
Cellules Communistes Combattantes
CNRM National Council of Maubere Resistance
CNRT Timorese National Resistance Council
Commandos of the November 95 Anarchist Group
Committee for the Defense of Legitimate Rights
Committee for Eastern Turkistan
Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist)
Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
Conseil national pour la défense de la democratie (CNDD)
Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP)
Democratic Karen Burmese Army (DKBA)
Devrimci Sol (Revolutionary Left)
Direct Action Against Drugs (DADD)
Djibouti Youth Movement
Dukhtaran E Millat
Eastern Shan State Army (ESSA)
Ejercito Popular Boricua (Macheteros)
Ejercito Popular Revolucionario (EPR)
ELA – Revolutionary People’s Struggle
ELN – National Liberation Army — Colombia
EOKA (Ethniki Organosis Kyprion Agoniston)
ERP [Ejército Revolucionario del Pueblo]
Eritrean Democratic Liberation Movement
Eritrean Islamic Jihad Movement
Eritrean Liberation Front-Revolutionary Council (ELF-RC)
Eritrean People’s Liberation Front (EPLF)
Euzkadi Ta Askatasuna (ETA) – Basque Fatherland and Liberty
FALINTIL National Armed Forces for the Liberation of East Timor
Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front (FMLN)
FARC – Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
Fatah Revolutionary Council
Fatah Special Operations Group
Federation of Associations of Canadian Tamils (FACT)
Fighting Islamic Group (FIG)
Forces armees du peuple (FAP)
ex-FAR (Forces armees rwandaises)
Forces nationales de liberation (FNL)
Forces de liberation nationale (FALINA)
Forces pour la défense de la democratie (FDD)
Free Aceh Movement
Free Papua Movement
FPM – Morazanist Patriotic Front
FPMR – Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front
FRETILIN Revolutionary Front for an Independent East Timor
Front contre l’occupation tutsie (FLOT)
Front De La Liberation Nationale
Front pour la liberation nationale (FROLINA)
Fuerzas Armadas Liberacion Nacional Puertoriquena (FALN)
Gerakin Aceh Merdeka (GAM)
GRAPO – 1 October Antifascist Resistance Group
Gray Wolves [Sivi Vukovi]
Great East Islamic Raiders – Front (IBDA-C)
Harakat ul-Ansar (HUA)
Harakat ul-Jihad-I-Islami (HUJI)
Harakat ul-Jihad-I-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)
Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)
Hawari Special Operations Group
Hizballah Al Khalji
Hizb-I Islami Gulbuddin (HIG)
Hizb ul-Mujahidin (HM)
International Front for Jihad Against the Jews and Crusaders
International Islamic Front for Jihad Against the Jews and Crusaders
International Justice Group
International Revolutionary Action Group
International Sikh Youth Federation
Iranian National Front
Iraqi National Accord (INA)
Iraqi National Congress
Irish National Liberation Army (INLA)
Irish Republican Army (IRA)
Irish Republican Army (IRA) – Continuity
Irish Republican Army (IRA) – New
Irish Republican Army (IRA) – Provisional
Irish Republican Army (IRA) – Real
Isatabu Freedom Movement
Islamic Army of Aden
Islamic Group (IG)
Islamic Great Eastern Raiders Front
Islamic Armed Group (GIA)
Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade
Islamic Jihad [Egypt]
Islamic Jihad [Lebanon]
Islamic Jihad [Turkey]
Islamic Jihad for the Liberation of Palestine
Islamic Liberation Army (AIS)
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
Islamic Movement Organization
Islamic Movement for Change
Islamic Reform Movement
Islamic Resistance Movement
Islamic Salvation Army
Islamic Salvation Front / Movement (FIS)
Islamic Salvation Movement
Islamic Union (Al-Ittihad al-Islami)
Al-Jama’a al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya
Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF)
Japanese Red Army (JRA)
Kachin Defense Army (KDA)
Kachin Independence Organization (KIO)
Khalistan Liberation Tiger Force
Khalistan Commando Force
Khalistan Liberation Front
Khalistan National Army
Ku Klux Klan
Kumpulan Mujahidin Malaysia (KMM)
Kurdish Democratic Party of Iran (KDPI)
Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP)
Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK)
La Cosa Nostra
Lashkar I Jhangvi
Lautaro Youth Movement (MJL)
Lautaro faction of the United Popular Action Movement (MAPU/L)
Lautaro Popular Rebel Forces (FRPL)
Lebanese Armed Revolutionary Faction
Liberation Army of the Islamic Sanctuaries
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF)
Maktab al-Khidamat (MAK – Services Office
Malaita Eagles Force
Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front (FPMR)
Maoist Communist Centre (MCC)
Martyrs of Tal Al Za’atar
Minnesota Patriots Council
Mong Tai Army (MTA)
Mohajir Qaumi Movement [MQM]
Morazanist Patriotic Front (FPM)
Moro Islamic Liberation Front [MILF]
Moro National Liberation Front [MNLF]
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM)
Mothaidda Quami Movement (MQM)
Mozambican National Resistance (RENAMO)
Mouvement de liberation congolais (MLC)
Movement for an Islamic State
Movement of Democratic Forces in the Casamance (MFDC)
Movimento Sociale Italiano
Movimiento De Liberacion Nacional
MRTA – Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement
Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK or MKO)
Muslim Iranian Student’s Society
Muslims Against Global Oppresion
Muttahida Jihad Council [MJC]
Muttahidda Quami Movement (MQM)
Myanmar National Democratic Alliance Army (MNDAA)
National Army for the Liberation of Uganda (NALU)
National Committee for the Liberation and Defense of Albanian Lands (KKCMTSH)
National Council for Resistance (NCR)
National Front for the Liberation of Corsica
National Liberation Army (ELN) — Bolivia
National Liberation Army (ELN) — Colombia
National Liberation Army of Iran (NLA)
National Liberation Front Of Kurdistan (ERNK)
National Patriotic Front of Liberia
National United Front of Arakan (NUFA)
New Jihad Group
New Mon State Party (NMSP)
New People’s Army (NPA)
New Red Brigades/Communist Combatant Party
Ordine Nuovo (New Order)
Organisasi Papua Merdeka (OPM)
Organisation of Iranian People’s Fedaian (Majority) OIPFM
Organization of the Oppressed on Earth
Osama bin Laden [DIED 26th December 2001]
Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)
Parti pour la liberation du peuple hutu (PALIPEHUTU)
Partido Democratico Popular Revolucionario (PDPR)
Party of Allah
Party of Democratic Kampuchea
Party of God
Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK)
People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (PAGAD)
People’s Liberation Army (PLA) Ireland
People’s Liberation Army Of Kurdistan (ARGK)
People’s Mujahedin of Iran (PMOI)
People’s Republican Army (PRA)
Peoples’ War Group (PWG) [India]
Peoples’ War Group (PWG) [Nepal]
Peuple en armes pour la liberation du Rwanda (PALIR)
PKK – Kurdistan Workers’ Party
Popular Boricua Army (Macheteros)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-Special Command (PFLP-SC)
Popular Liberation Forces
Popular Revolutionary Army (EPR)
Popular Revolutionary Vanguard
Popular Struggle Front (PSF)
Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA)
Rassemblement congolais pour la democratie (RCD)
Red Army Faction (RAF)
Red Hand Defenders
RENAMO – Resistencia Nacional Mocambicana
Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
Revolutionary Council of Nigeria (RCN)
Revolutionary Justice Organization
Revolutionary Organization 17 November
Revolutionary Organization of Socialist Muslims
Revolutionary Organization of the Toilers of Kurdistan
Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)
Revolutionary People’s Struggle (ELA)
Revolutionary Proletarian Initiative Nuclei (NIPR)
Revolutionary United Front (RUF)
Riyadus-Salikhin Reconnaissance and Sabotage Battalion of Chechen Martyrs
Russian Organized Crime (ROC)
Rwandan Liberation Army
Salafist Group for Call and Combat (GSPC)
Saheed Khalsa Force
Sendero Luminoso (SL)
Serb Volunteer Guard [SDG / SSJ] “Tigers”
Serbian Radical Party [SRS]
Shan Democratic Union
Sipah I Sahaba Pakistan
SLA – South Lebanese Army
Special Purpose Islamic Regiment
Students of the Engineer
Students of Yahya Ayyash
Sudan People’s Liberation Army (SPLA)
Sudan People’s Liberation Movement (SPLM)
Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI)
Supreme Assembly of the Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SAIRI)
Terra Lliure (TL) (Free Land)
Territorial Anti Imperialist Nucleus
The Tunisian Combatant Group (TCG)
Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA)
Tupac Katari Guerrilla Army
Turkish Islamic Jihad
Turkish Peoples Liberation Army
Uganda National Rescue Front
Uganda National Rescue Front II
Uganda Salvation Front/Army
Ulster Defence Association (UDA)
UDT Uniao Democratica Timorense
Ulster Freedom Fighters (UFF)
Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF)
Union des forces vives pour la liberation et la democratie en RDC-Zaire (UFLD)
Union pour la liberation nationale (ULINA)
UNITA Union Nacional Por La Independencee Totale Do Angola
United Company of Jihad
United Jihad Council
United Liberation Front of Assam
United Self-Defense Forces/Group of Colombia (AUC)
United Wa State Army (UWSA)
Vanguards of Conquest
Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors
Weather Underground Organization
West Nile Bank Front [WNBF]
World Tamil Association (WTA)
World Tamil Movement (WTM)
Zapatista National Liberation Army
Zimbabwe African National Union
Source: Federation of American Scientists.
* Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst, Dachau, the pan-German Nazi Strategic Deception Continuum.
See: OPERATIONS OF DVD, DACHAU, AGAINST THE ‘MAIN ENEMY’: Archive: 20th September 2008.
NOTES ON THE MEANING OF TRUTH:
WHAT IS TRUTH? PONTIUS PILATE’S PAINED QUESTION ANSWERED:
• ‘Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him,
Art thou the King of the Jews?
Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?
Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?’.
John, Chapter 18, verses 33-38.
• ‘Truth is an accurate representation of the subject under consideration:
(1) As it relates to all other things;
(2) As it always has been in the past;
(3) As it universally holds in the present; and:
(4) As it shall hold without exception in the future.
Error is not the opposite of truth. Error is anything except truth.
If there are any exceptions, it is error’.
Dr Stuart Crane, with acknowledgements to the Editor’s friend, Des Griffin.
• Truth is often confused with candour, which cannot be relied upon to contain the truth. Candour is used by Soviet disinformation operatives, especially, as a means of perpetrating deception. US disinformation operatives, having been trained in the Nazi tradition of Dr Josef Goebbels, prefer the devices of obfuscation, diversion, lies and confusion, rarely using candour to mask truth.
They wouldn’t know how to begin!
• Discerning the truth:
‘Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come: and even now already is it in the world’.
First Epistle of John, Chapter 4, verses 1-3.
• ‘Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron’.
First Epistle of Paul to Timothy, Chapter 4, verses 1-2.
• ‘This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boastful, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, truce-breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which [are] ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth’.
II Timothy, Chapter 3, verses 1-5, 7.
REITERATION OF THE STATUTES, SECURITIES REGULATIONS AND LEGAL PRINCIPLES OF WHICH THE CRIMINALISTS, ASSOCIATES AND KEY FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ARE IN BREACH:
LEGAL TUTORIAL: The Steps of Common Fraud:
Step 1: Fraud in the Inducement: “… is intended to and which does cause one to execute an instrument, or make an agreement… The misrepresentation involved does not mislead one as the paper he signs but rather misleads as to the true facts of a situation, and the false impression it causes is a basis of a decision to sign or render a judgment” Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
Step 2: Fraud in Fact by Deceit (Obfuscation and Denial) and Theft:
• “ACTUAL FRAUD. Deceit. Concealing something or making a false representation with an evil intent [scanter] when it causes injury to another…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
• “THE TORT OF FRAUDULENT DECEIT… The elements of actionable deceit are: A false representation of a material fact made with knowledge of its falsity, or recklessly, or without reasonable grounds for believing its truth, and with intent to induce reliance thereon, on which plaintiff justifiably relies on his injury…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Deceit’.
Step 3: Theft by Deception and Fraudulent Conveyance:
THEFT BY DECEPTION:
• “FRAUDULENT CONCEALMENT… The hiding or suppression of a material fact or circumstance which the party is legally or morally bound to disclose…”.
• “The test of whether failure to disclose material facts constitutes fraud is the existence of a duty, legal or equitable, arising from the relation of the parties: failure to disclose a material fact with intent to mislead or defraud under such circumstances being equivalent to an actual ‘fraudulent concealment’…”.
• To suspend running of limitations, it means the employment of artifice, planned to prevent inquiry or escape investigation and mislead or hinder acquirement of information disclosing a right of action, and acts relied on must be of an affirmative character and fraudulent…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., ‘Black’s Law Dictionary’, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Concealment’.
• ‘FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCE… A conveyance or transfer of property, the object of which is to defraud a creditor, or hinder or delay him, or to put such property beyond his reach…”.
• “Conveyance made with intent to avoid some duty or debt due by or incumbent or person (entity) making transfer…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., ‘Black’s Law Dictionary’, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Conveyance’.
U.S. SECURITIES REGULATIONS OF WHICH INSTITUTIONS
HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO BE IN BREACH [SEE REPORTS]:
• NASD Rule 3120, et al.
• NASD Rule 2330, et al
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3040
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and SEC Rule 15c3-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3110
• SEC Rules 17a-3 and 17a-4
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and Procedural Rule 8210
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 2330 and IM-2330
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-5
• NASD Systems and Programme Rules 6950 through 6957
• 97-13 Bank Secrecy Act, Recordkeeping Rule for funds transfers and transmittals of funds, et al.
U.S. LAWS ROUTINELY BREACHED BY THE CRIMINAL OPERATIVES AND INSTITUTIONS:
• Annunzio-Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act
• Anti-Drug Abuse Act
• Applicable international money laundering restrictions
• Bank Secrecy Act
• Conspiracy to commit and cover up murder.
• Crimes, General Provisions, Accessory After the Fact [Title 18, USC]
• Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act
• Economic Espionage Act
• Hobbs Act
• Imparting or Conveying False Information [Title 18, USC]
• Maloney Act
• Misprision of Felony [Title 18, USC] (1)
• Money-Laundering Control Act
• Money-Laundering Suppression Act
• Organized Crime Control Act of 1970
• Perpetration of repeated egregious felonies by State and Federal public employees and their Departments and agencies, which are co-responsible with the said employees for ONGOING illegal and criminal actions, to sustain fraudulent operations and crimes in order to cover up criminalist activities and High Crimes and Misdemeanours by present and former holders of high office under the United States
• Provisions pertaining to private business transactions being protected under both private and criminal penalties [H.R. 3723]
• Provisions prohibiting the bribing of foreign officials [F.I.S.A.]
• Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.]
• Securities Act 1933
• Securities Act 1934
• Terrorism Prevention Act
• Treason legislation, especially in time of war.
• Please be advised that the Editor of International Currency Review and associated intelligence services cannot enter into email correspondence related to this or to any of the earlier reports.
We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever: see ‘About Us’ on the red panels under the Notes on the Editor, Christopher Story FRSA, who has been solely and exclusively engaged as an investigative journalist, Editor, Author and private financial and current affairs Publisher since 1963 and is not and never has been an agent for a foreign power, suggestions to the contrary being actionable for libel in the English Court.