THE $14 TRILLION DOES NOT BELONG TO THE UNITED STATES
Friday 30 January 2009 03:00
• GREENSPAN INTERFERES, THE STEALING CONTINUES
• TWO MAIN REASONS WHY THE STEALING HAS NOT STOPPED UNDER OBAMA
• THE PRESIDENT HAS CAREFULLY REFRAINED FROM MINCING HIS WORDS
• THE MONEY DOES NOT BELONG TO THE UNITED STATES
• THE STEEP PRICE FOR THIS ODIOUS ONGOING CRIMINALITY MAY BE PAID
• A FEW TIMELY FACTUAL REMINDERS
• ATTEMPT TO GAG US FROM REPORTING UK FRAUDULENT FINANCE DEVELOPMENTS
• THE ‘NO-ONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS’ LIE
• BLANKFEINISM AND BLATAVNIKISM
• BLANKET OF SILENCE ON THE DEMAND FOR $230 TRILLION
• APPENDIX ONE: THE CARLYLE GROUP
• APPENDIX TWO: IN MEMORIAM
• For a comprehensive debunking and takedown of the geomasonic New World Order, please order the Editor’s book The New Underworld Order, available from this combined website.
• CORRESPONDENCE TO THE EDITOR: We routinely, automatically DELETE all emails which OMIT any element of the requested coordinates. We are not prepared to deal with anonymous spooks and other cowards who are too scared to provide their coordinates, for identification.
• The CONTACT US facility is found in the red box throughout this combined website.
• BOOKS: Edward Harle Limited has so far published FIVE intelligence titles: The Perestroika Deception, by Anatoliy Golitsyn; Red Cocaine, by Dr Joseph D. Douglass, Jr.; The European Union Collective, by Christopher Story; The New Underworld Order, by Christopher Story; and The Red Terror in Russia, by Sergei Melgounov. All titles are permanently in stock. We sell books DIRECT.
• Please Make a Donation to help finance Christopher Story‘s ongoing global financial corruption investigations, which have turned the whole world upside down and have exposed the corruption which was intended to enable the geocriminalist syndicate to seize the wealth of the entire world. These people have finally been more or less completely stopped in their tracks as a consequence of these exposures. Your assistance will be sincerely appreciated and will make a real difference, hastening the OVERDUE resolution of the worst financial corruption and linked financial fallout in world history. The Editor’s $35,000 Wanta bail-out money was not repaid and so has been stolen. It will be collected in due course and the thief will be appropriately dealt with, having so far taken no steps at all to repay the Editor’s loan funds, which should have been remitted on 11th June 2007.
• See the second white panel for details of our latest distributed intelligence publications.
• Subscriptions by serious observers and analysts to our services may be placed via this website.
• NEW REPORT STARTS HERE:
London, 30th January 2009:
THE OBAMA TREASURY HAS NOT DELIVERED
Although President Obama has been reported to us (repeatedly) as requiring the release of the Refunding and Settlements funds, the funding has not been released. Although Robert Armenta and Christopher J. McCurdy, of the New York Fed were arrested as reported in the preceding analysis, and other senior people have also been arrested, the releases have not transpired.
Although Neil Bush, we now understand, obtained access to the stolen $12.8 billion, and despite the fact that on 27th, 28th and 29th January we were specifically told that the same crooks were attempting to steal funds, that Dr Alan Greenspan, acting on instructions from Bush 41 and Bush 43, had been told (quote) ‘if you do this again you will be eliminated’ (unquote), and criminal operatives inside the US Treasury were (we were told) given the same warning, the main funds have not been released. Although the newly appointed US Director of National Intelligence (Admiral Blair*), Office of Naval Intelligence, was reported to us to have ‘signed off’ in accordance with President Obama’s wishes, the main funds have not been released.
*This is no surprise. Blair was at Oxford, as an ONI trainee under cover as a Rhodes Scholar, at the same time as Clinton. The ONI are suspected of operating a virulent blackmail campaign against one or more high-level personages in the United Kingdom. The Editor suspects that this factor is part of a cobweb of blackmail which the US criminal intelligence community thinks it can sustain
in order to hold on to funds that have been stolen [see below]. That’s what it thinks.
GREENSPAN INTERFERES, THE STEALING CONTINUES
On 28th January, notwithstanding the new broom at the White House, the arch-crook Greenspan interfered with the releases as reported above, with the transaction being stopped as a result.
The bank refused to accept the transfer and bankers on each side of the Atlantic were arrested.
As noted above, Greenspan’s minions at the Treasury were given the same warning as Greenspan.
TWO MAIN REASONS WHY THE STEALING HAS NOT STOPPED UNDER OBAMA
There are, broadly speaking, two main reasons why these maniacs have continued their stealing operations under the nose of President Barack Obama, who we understand on good authority has made his requirements on this score crystal clear [see above]:
• The Fraudulent Finance criminalists have assumed that they can leverage the situation so that the derivatives Ponzi scamming operations continue as though there had been no discontinuity.
• The Bush/Baker/Clinton Fraudulent Finance Nexus have colossal financial obligations that they cannot meet, so they are continuing to try to steal the funds in order (a) to meet those obligations, and (b) to annexe them for use as platforms for their continued Fraudulent Finance intentions.
A list of Carlyle’s personnel is annexed to this report as Appendix One.
This list provides some idea of the enormous problems these people face. In a Ponzi scam, new money is continually necessary to pay previous obligations. Derivatives activity is based upon the classic Ponzi Scheme model, as will be explained with the benefit of flow-chart diagrams in the forthcoming issue of our financial journal, International Currency Review. ALL these scams are based upon the classic primitive Ponzi Scheme or Pyramid Selling model.
THE PRESIDENT HAS CAREFULLY REFRAINED FROM MINCING HIS WORDS
President Obama’s public statements have explicitly indicated, in translation, that the greed of Wall Street and therefore Fraudulent Finance, and the complacency and co-conspiratorial behaviour of corrupt US officials and legislators, are SPECIFICALLY responsible for this crisis.
This crisis is a SYSTEMIC FRAUDULENT FINANCE CRISIS first and foremost. All commentary and analyses that sidestep this reality are misleading and go nowhere.
This message was explicitly repeated when the President addressed a powerful group of American businessmen on 28th January, when, illustrating that he has his priorities straight, he advised them that men and women are returning to their homes to confront their spouses with the news that they have been fired, as a specific consequence of the unfettered greed of Wall Street scamsters and plutocratic investors playing around with speculative leveraged Fraudulent Finance transactions, and of the behaviour of ‘Washington’. No-one except the perpetrators and people who haven’t woken up from their political prejudices dissents from this view, anywhere in the world.
The Editor has just, at ten minutes past midnight (29th/30th January), received a distressed call from a lady in California who notified him that bureaucrats in certain State of California offices are, as we speak, engaged in massive fraudulent operations in connection with foreclosures affecting large numbers of citizens. The lady was extremely distressed, poor soul, but the Editor managed to tell her that he personally guarantees to publicise this criminality as soon as the necessary detailed information has been provided. Mr Obama needs to know about these scams, as well.
Unfortunately, it would appear that the new President, whose words can hardly be faulted so far as the financial crisis and its causes are concerned, is being used by the familiar unscrupulous forces as a foil behind which they have intended to continue with their Fraudulent Finance ops. If this is correct, then of course what we have here is another example of the standard modus operandi of double-mindedness: facing both ways. While the President embarks upon domestic and foreign political initiatives, the financial crooks think they can continue with their criminal operations.
THE MONEY DOES NOT BELONG TO THE UNITED STATES
But regrettably for the reprehensible serial scam artistes, the perpetuators of this Grandfather of all fraud scandals have forgotten the following PERTINENT, BASIC FACTS OF LIFE:
• THE $14 TRILLION DOES NOT BELONG TO THE UNITED STATES.
• THE $14 TRILLION DOES NOT BELONG TO THE U.S. TREASURY.
• THE $14 TRILLION DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY OF THE WELL-KNOWN AMERICAN
CRIMINAL FINANCIAL ENTERPRISES IDENTIFIED IN PREVIOUS REPORTS IN THIS SERIES.
• THE $14 TRILLION BELONGS TO FOREIGN POWERS AND WAS MADE AVAILABLE INTER
ALIA TO REFUND THE DOLLAR SYSTEM BY GENERATING REVENUE IN THE PRIVATE
SECTOR AS DESCRIBED IN OUR REPORTS, AND TO FINANCE CERTAIN SETTLEMENTS.
• THE FOREIGN POWERS WILL NO LONGER BE PREPARED TO LEAVE THESE FUNDS IN THE
HANDS OF AN OBAMA TREASURY THAT IS HELL-BENT ON CONTINUING THE FRAUDULENT
FINANCE CAROUSEL UNDER THE PRESIDENT’S NOSE.
• BLACKMAILING THE G-7, THE QUEEN AND THE ENTIRE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY BY PERSISTING WITH A DELIBERATE FAILURE TO DEPLOY FUNDS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO THE UNITED STATES, FOR THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THEY WERE PLACED, WILL NOT ‘FLY’ ANY LONGER, EVEN UNDER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.
THE STEEP PRICE FOR THIS ODIOUS ONGOING CRIMINALITY MAY BE PAID
Since the Obama Treasury has failed to deliver and none of the assurances received have any more credibility than those promulgated by the decadent Paulson Treasury, the appropriate price for this unparalleled criminal intransigence, which the foreign powers in question have leaned over backwards to avoid, may be paid.
A very widely promulgated assertion, believed to have been inspired by the Fraudulent Finance specialists in the Treasury and their co-conspirators externally, that the releases will not be taking place ‘until mid-February’ which morphed later into ‘or even later’, has clearly signalled that these people have not understood anything, leading to the conclusion that they will need to be made to pay the price of their continuing defiance.
And the price will be exceedingly painful, we understand.
A FEW TIMELY FACTUAL REMINDERS
Now for some subsidiary FACTS which appear to have been conveniently forgotten as well:
• The ‘Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols’ fund amount is of the order of $270 billion.
• An intelligence officer who accepts a freely given loan of $35,000 plus interest for two years, paid to get him out of Probation in order to assist towards the resolution of these matters, but who fails to take any steps at all to pay it back, not even writing a letter of intent to that effect, is not a fit person to handle vast sums of money, and could never be trusted with LOAN funds.
• The LOAN funds made available by Her Majesty The Queen on behalf of The Group of
Seven Financial powers, as reconfirmed in 2007 and 2008, will not be taken into the US
Treasury where they could be exploited and yet again illegally used as base for further
Fraudulent Finance operations. This has been the intention, but it will not be permitted.
• See above.
ATTEMPT TO GAG US FROM REPORTING UK FRAUDULENT FINANCE DEVELOPMENTS
Separately, a few days ago, the Editor was asked: would he hold back on any further comment arising from Lord Myners’ belated observation, reported in the preceding analysis, that those engaged in FRAUD in the banking sector in Britain should be prosecuted.
We were about to add that the Conservative Party leader, David Cameron, interviewed on Sky News on 26th January, elaborated:
‘We need to look at the behaviour of banks and bankers, and where such people have behaved inappropriately, that needs to be identified, and if anyone has behaved criminally, in my view, there is a role for the criminal law. I don’t understand why in this country the regulatory authorities seem to be doing so little to investigate it, whereas in America, they are doing quite a lot’.
There followed hearings before the House of Commons Treasury Select Committee, at which the remarks purveyed for the benefit of uncomprehending MPs by a batch of Hedge Fund managers made it crystal clear that these unreformed operators have every intention of continuing their Fraudulent Finance Ponzi derivatives operations as though there has been no discontinuity.
• The MPs, of course, tended not to ask the right questions.
So, THAT was the reason, then, that the Editor of this service was asked not to elaborate further on the remarks attributed to Lord Myners. Memorandum to whoever issued this instruction:
• DON’T BANK ON BEING ABLE TO STIFLE US EVER AGAIN.
THE ‘NO-ONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS’ LIE
And the other day, the London Evening Standard, which is being bought by the KGB/GRU officer Lebedev, a pal of Mikhail Gorbachev, carried a headline to the effect that Gordon Brown had stated that ‘no-one could have predicted what has happened’, with reference to the global financial crisis that of course, as an intelligence officer, Mr Brown knows all about.
On 27th January, Ian Powell, UK Chairman and Senior Partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), stated: ‘Nobody could have prepared for the events we have witnessed over the last few months’.
• No further comment.
BLANKFEINISM AND BLATAVNIKISM
On 28th January, Steve Schwarzman, Chairman of Blackstone, the giant ‘private equity group’, said that ‘an almost incomprehensible’ amount of ‘cash’ had evaporated since the financial crisis took hold. He estimated that over the past five quarters, over 40% of the world’s wealth has been wiped out, although we think he was really referencing off-balance sheet Fraudulent Finance proceeds, when he said this at the World Economic Forum, a conspicuously German-Swiss-controlled event at which the so-called ‘Great and the Good’ (an inaccurate description) gather supposedly to map out the future for themselves and the whole of humanity. These people are suffering either from a form of convenient amnesia, or from an outbreak of ‘Blankfeinism’, defined as the mindset which can be deployed at the drop of a hat by perpetrators as they paint themselves whiter than white.
To the previous report’s segment about the Soviet criminalist KGB operative Leonid Blatavnik, to whom ABN Amro lent the princely sum of £2.5 billion, which the Royal Bank of Scotland is reported to have written off, we should add the further blast that Goldman Sachs lost $850 million on the collapse of Blatavnik’s LyondellBasell chemicals firm. Citibank lent this crook more than $1.0 billion as well. Given such madness (please refer back to the nasty detail about Blatavnik’s activities over Yugraneft, from the Norex case), it is no surprise that the successive waves of arrests that have afflicted the banking sector since the fall of 2007 have had little effect on the behaviour of these criminal enterprises. They are possessed of a mental illness inducing an urge for self-destruction.
BLANKET OF SILENCE ON THE DEMAND FOR $230 TRILLION
Following our report that a huge European institution which bought the clearing facilities from a huge US institution had DEMANDED the provision of the equivalent of one-third of the total value of derivatives contracts outstanding (one-third of about $700 trillion is about $230 trillion), a wall of silence has descended upon this critical matter. Obviously we know the names of the institutions concerned, and equally obviously we have necessarily refrained from revealing them.
The call reflected the fact that the big US Money Center institutions own the Depository Trust Clearing Corporation which guarantees (unbelievably) the derivatives contracts outstanding.
The reason we mention this again is that we find it incomprehensible that, notwithstanding such dreadful information, the Editor has, on 29th January in particular, been bombarded with more verbal dissimulation and claptrap about what is to happen concerning the Settlements and the Refinancing Programme than ever before. None of the stuff that the Editor has been told by the various sources in question has been accurate. It is all uninformed, deliberately obfuscatory ventilation bearing NO RELATION TO THE CENTRAL REALITY, which is this:
• THE MONEY DOES NOT BELONG TO THE UNITED STATES, THE U.S. TREASURY CANNOT, ON THE BASIS OF EVIDENCE UNDER PRESIDENT OBAMA TO DATE, BE TRUSTED TO HANDLE IT CORRECTLY, so the necessary, overdue and painful price for this intransigence may be paid.
• If $14.0 trillion of your money, including LOAN funds, had been stolen, what would YOU do?
APPENDIX ONE: THE CARLYLE GROUP
Revealing the immense international reach of this vast operation:
‘Investment professionals’ working with The Carlyle Group worldwide, are listed in alphabetical order below. In 2008, The Carlyle Group had asserted in its publicity materials that, as one of the world’s largest private equity firms, it had more than $89.3 billion under management, operating 64 funds focusing on buyouts, growth capital, real estate and leveraged finance.
This list is compiled from Carlyle’s own published information:
Akerson, Daniel F.
Albright, Jr., Raymond J.
Ali, Hafez M.
Allardice III, Robert B.
Alter, Mark L.
Alverson, Harry L.
Amin, Vipul H.
Amos, Christopher A.
Anderson, James D.
Attwood, Jr., James A.
Bailey, Stephen W.
Bain, Zeina J.
Barker, R. Pace
Bayazid, Wael O.
Bechtel, Karen H.
Begelman, Ryan M.
Bernasek, Brian A.
Best, Mark D. W.
Bleiberg, Gary A.
Bobo, Cedric L.
Böhm, Gregor P.
Bouffard, Lauren A.
Boyer, Matthew P.
Brady, Paul A.
Bress, Joe Z.
Brettell, Ryan R.
Brewer, Ryan M.
Brown, Pauline J.
Brown, Robert D.
Bruning, Timothy J.
Buchwald. Adam M.
Burgess, Andrew R.
Burkart, Frazer P. J.
Burr, James F.
Bylin, Jonathan M.
Byun, Eric Hyun-Sup
Cabral, Kathryn M.
Canann, Brian T.
Carson, lee H.
Cashion, Allen L.
Cha, Joseph H.
Chang, Herman H.
Chang, Hsien C.
Chase, Brian F.
Chen, Sunny S.
Choi, Sung Yong
Chung, Andrew J. (1)
Clare, Peter J.
Coburn, Brooke B.
Colby, Jonathan E.
Conway, Jr., William E.†
Corbett, Bryan N.
Corcoran, Thomas A.
Crowe, Zachary D.
D’Aniello, Daniel A.
Dalal, Alekh N.
Daniel, David B.
Davis, Seth A.
De Benedetti, Marco
De Pablo, Javier
Debetencourt, Nicolas J.
Dengla, Manoj K.
Deupree, A. reed
Di Bernardo, Aldo
Dolan, Philip B.
Dyer, Campbell R.
Eckman, John D.
El-Jeaan, Bader A.
El-Khatib, Hassan M.
Ellis, III, Thomas F.
Enright, Corinne Casacio
Epps, Sarah R.
Esteban, Pedro de
Farcasanu, Dan A.
Farscht, Russel C.
Ferguson, Jeffrey W.
Finelli, Francis A.
FitzGerald, David J.
Flaherty, John A.
Forbes, Christian V.
Frisby, Scott J.
Frist, Jr., W. Harrison
Galante, Jacques V.
Garrigan, Thomas P.
Gershenson, Michael D.
Gerstner, Jr., Louis V.
Giuliano, Louis J.
Giuliante, Rosina L.
Glasford, Amiko D.
Glück, Hartmut A.
Gold, Barry P.
Goldfarb, Alan S.
Gozycki, Michael G.
Grady, Robert E.
Gray, Stephen C.
Graziano, Glori Holzman
Greenwood, William F. (2)
Grippi, James M.
Gupta, Amish V.
Haaz, Jennifer S.
Hance, James H,, Jr. (3)
Hance, Jr., James H.
Hanniganb, Charles G.
Harris, John G.
Harris, Ryan A.
Hart, Jason P.
Hayhurst, Brian W.
He, george X.
He, Jim Z.
Hodges, Christopher J.
Hollin, Stephanie J.
Holt, Allan M.
Horbach, Sandra J.
Hunter, Matthew D.
Huyette, H. Scott
Jagannath, Ram M.
Jenkins, D. Scott
Johnston, William P.
Jones, Hayden R.
Jumper, John P.
Kasser, Susan B.
Kaul, Rakesh K.
Kenkare, Avinash A.
Kennard, William E.
Khanna, Dhalia A.
Khushalani, Rajesh R.
Kim, James Y.
Kim, Yong Hyun
Ko, Susan lee
Kreuzer, Florian D.
Krusius, Leo M.
Kwon, Samuel H.
Kwun, John Il
Lam, David J.
Larocque, Jim E.
Ledford, Gregory S.
Lee, Brian K.
Lee, Jason H.
Lee, Jessica Y.
Lee, Michael H.
Lee, Michael W.
Lee, William K.
Levy, Tom R.
Lin, Bruan D.
Lippman, Christopher S.
Loveridge, John L.*
Lupiani, Rachel L.
Ma, Steven Y.
MacDonald, Gregory A.
MacKenzie, Stuart J.
Magram, David N.
Marchick, David M.
Mason, Eric R.
Mathias, Edward J.
Matteson, Andrew J.
McCarter, Patrick R.
McLarty, Thomas F.
McMullan, William H.
Mehta, Mukesh Gulraj
Merrill, Eliot P. S.
Mishriky, Amir F.
Mittl, Ralph F.
Moffett, David M.
Moore, Simon C.
Morrison, Ryan C.
Murphy, Jeremiah P.
Myrhofer, Thomas B.
Natchwey, Peter H.
Nelsen, Brian D.
Ng, Christina Shieu-weing
Ng, Jason W.
Nikodem, Gregory M.
Nimmer, Andrew M.
Nocen, Piotr K.
Nova, Guido Funes
Obregon, Alberto Gomez
Ofstein, Josh B.
Ong, Harold B.S.
Owens, Stephen D.
Palmer, Adam J.
Parekh, Sumeet H.
Park, Sang Pil
Paul, Thaddeus A.
Pekala, Andrea L.
Pitre, Christine A.
Plouffe, Hustin V.
Powlowski, Anne-Sophie Aude
Preston, Alex H. M.
Pryor, Daniel A.
Quarles, Randal K.
Rabaut, Thomas W.
Rami, Neepa P.
Randazzo, Paul A.
Rasmussen, Michael B.
Ray, Thomas M.
Rella, Vincent M. (4)
Reshamwala, Nikita P.
Reynolds, Louis J.
Robson, Fraser S.
Rosenblum, Bruce E.
Rosenthal, Stacy M.
Rossmann, Gregory J.
Rossotti, Charles O.
Rowe, Jenniefr L.
Rubinstein, David M.
Sabet, Lori R.
Samek, Edward V.
Sammons, Jay W.
Sarkozy, P. Olivier
Sarles, H. Jay*
Sasson, Eric E.
Schmidt, Jamie E.
Schoenfeld, Mark J.
Schuster, Michael C.
Schwartz, Ryan M.
Sharma, Anjum K.
Shevlet, Jr., James C.
Siew, Adrian M.
Siewert, Patrick T.
Sistek, Robert M.
Siung, Jung Woo
Smales, William O.
Squier, David L.
Steel, Charles R.
Sterling, Steven F.
Stewart, Michael D.
Stirling, Alex G.
Stomber, John C. (5)
Strassburger, Alexander H.
Stuckey, Robert G.
Sumner, Martin W.
Taylor, R. Keith
Trozzo, Patrick (6)
Tsou, Rayne Wen-Tsui
Tung, David T. W.
Ullman, Christopher W.
Vanness, Adam M.
Wagner, Elliot J.
Wang, Y. David
Watts IV, Claudius E.
Wen, David W.
Wengryn, Stephanie C.
Whang, Derek H.
Whiteman, Raymond A.
Willaims, James S.
Winokur, Rachel L.
Wise, Stephen H.
Writer, Lawrence D.
Wyard, Brett G.
Xie, Ying Hai
Xu, Rose H.
Yang, Ariana Yu Jia
Ying, Alex S.
Youngkin, Glenn A.
Zeluck, Gregory M.
Zupon, Michael J. (7)
* Independent Director.
† Founding Partner and Managing Director.
(1). Principal focused on US real estate.
(2). Chief Dealer.
(3). Director and Chairman of the Board.
(4). Chief Accounting Officer and Controller.
(5). Non-voting Director and Chief Executive Officer,
President and Chief Investment Officer.
(6). Chief Risk Officer and Treasurer.
(7). Non-voting Director and Non-executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The Carlyle Group states in its publicity materials that ‘in a world awash with information, insight is often in short supply. Carlyle’s edge is its ability to leverage [sic] the local insight of its investment professionals, collaborating across the firm’s many investment disciplines from deal sourcing and due diligence through portfolio development. More than 1,200 investors from 72 countries entrust Carlyle with their capital and their reputations’.
APPENDIX TWO: IN MEMORIAM
PROMINENT CRIMINALISM- AND EXPOSURE-RELATED ‘NEUTRALISATIONS’ REPORTED IN RECENT MONTHS, EXCLUDING AN UNKNOWN NUMBER OF BANKER ‘DISAPPEARANCES’
The following tragic deaths related to this crisis have been reported in the ‘mainstream’ media:
• Paulo Sergio Silva, aged 36, a trader working for the brokerage arm of the Brazilian banking congolmerate Itau, ‘shot himself in the chest’ during an afternoon trading session of the Sao Paulo commodities and futures exchange last November, stopping trading for 15 minutes.
• Kirk Stephenson, who helped start Luqman Arnold’s investment company Olivant Ltd. in London, committed suicide, a British coroner’s court decided in December 2008. Stephenson, 47, jumped in front of a train on 25th September 2008, at the railway station in Taplow, near Maidenhead, located 28 miles west of London. The train was travelling at 100 miles an hour.
• Alex Widmer, Chief Executive of Bank Julius Baer, Zürich, aged 52, was reported by Reuters on 5th December to have ‘committed suicide’. Two unnamed ‘independent’ sources were cited by the Swiss News website 20Minuten to have stated that the death was a suicide.
Swiss police refused to comment on the death. A bank spokesman, however, was careful to point out for public consumption that there was no link between Widmer’s death and the group’s current [sic] activities, but declined to give further details on the cause of Widmer’s death, saying it was a ‘private matter’. The operative word here was ‘current’, implying that Widmer had been involved in questionable activities in the past: and indeed, further enquiries by this service confirmed that this interpretation is correct. Market sources have advised the Editor of this service that ‘the top Julius Baer banker was killed and we know why’: other sources have stated unequivocally to us that this was a murder, associated with the elaborate cover-up, retribution and ‘neutralisation’ operations that are taking place in the context of the Settlements crisis.
• Gavin Macdonald, aged 47, a top mergers and acquisitions banker, was reported on Monday 8th December 2008 to have died ‘from a heart attack’ at the London offices of Morgan Stanley in Canary Wharf. However he died on the preceding Friday night, so that his death was not in fact announced for at least 56 hours. Macdonald was Global Head of Mergers and Acquisitions for the institution. In view of the fact that he died ‘on Friday night’, there was plenty of time for a ‘massaged line’ to have been developed to ‘explain’ his sudden death, which was attributed to ‘overwork’. Promptly on the Monday, Morgan Stanley’s CEO, John Mack, led tributes to the dead banker.
Mr Mack heads the institution within which a special suite devoted to the financing of terrorism, which we now refer to as the Terrorism Financing Center, is located. When the Provost Marshal attempted, with Department of Defense Internal Affairs assistance, to enter this room in October 2007, he was barred from entry on the orders of Vice President Cheney, to whom, ludicrously, he reported. You’ll have noted that THERE HAS BEEN NO DENIAL OF THIS INFORMATION – for the familiar reason that the intelligence, which came from the actual ensuing investigation, is true.
Macdonald would of course have been aware of the existence of the Terrorism Financing Center, and may well have been considered a prospective threat to the ongoing cover-up operations. Mr Mack’s oleaginous tributes to Gavin Macdonald need to be considered in the foregoing context.
• Christen Schnor, aged 49, a Danish-born senior executive with HSBC bank, was discovered on Wednesday afternoon 17th December hanging by a belt, naked, in the wardrobe of his £500-a-night suite at the Jumeriah Carlton Tower Hotel, Cadogan Place, in Knightsbridge, London, having also rented a £390-a-day apartment for his wife and two children in Lower Sloane Street, in the same upper-class area. Schnor worked at HSBC’s Canary Wharf office. This death resembles that of Amschel Rothschild who was discovered hanging in a high-class hotel in Paris on 11th July 1996.
• Non-banking death: Michael Connell, an IT expert said to have been directly implicated in the rigging of George W. Bush Jr.’s 2000 and 2004 elections (since the Republicans cannot ‘win’ US elections without rigging them these days, as previously explained, due to deliberately arranged demographic factors) was killed on 19th December when his single-engine private plane crashed three miles short of Akron airport. Mr Connell was reported to have told a close associate that he was afraid that George Bush and Vice President Cheney would “throw [him] under a bus”.
It had earlier been verified that Carl Rove had threatened Connell and his wife, Heather (sounds familiar?). Mr Connell had flown to a small airport outside Washington DC on 18th December 2008 for a meeting. On 31st October, Mr Connell had appeared before a Federal Judge in Ohio after being subpoenaed in a Federal lawsuit investigating the rigging of the 2004 election under Karl Rove’s direction. The Judge ordered Mr Connell to testify under oath at a deposition on 3rd November 2008, the day before the election.
The Bush White House was reported to have become extremely concerned that Mr Connell planned to divulge details of his secret illegal work for the White House. Heather Connell owns GovTech Solutions. Both GovTech and an IT firm called SmartTech of Chattanooga, TN, have been implicated in the rigging of the 2000 and 2004 elections and a White House email scandal.
In 2005, the US operative Andy Stephenson was poisoned with a substance capable of mimicking pancreatic cancer, after travelling the United States tirelessly exposing the wholesale falsification of election results using doctored software and rigged electronic voting machines, thus making a mockery of George W. Bush’s puffed-up boasting about ‘spreading democracy’ in the Middle East and elsewhere. Further exposure of this sub-scandal would be very liable to broaden and become engulfed in the colossal Fraudulent Finance unravelling that is taking place, which the criminalists are trying desperately to cover up, without success.
• René-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet, 65, founding partner and CEO of Access International Advisors, was found dead with his wrists slashed on the morning of Tuesday 23rd December 2008, in his office at 509 Madison Avenue, New York. The French financier, an aristocratic society fund manager with a chateau in Brittany, was found at 7.50am with no pulse, in his office a couple of blocks from the Rockefeller Center. A spokeswoman for the New York medical examiner was careful to insist many hours later that it had not yet established the cause of death.
In other such cases, ‘sources’ have been in the habit of insisting that the death was a ‘suicide’.
The French financier employed a sizeable army of royally-connected ‘Alpine advisers’ to trawl the casinos, ski slopes and yacht clubs of Europe in frantic search of wealthy investors for investment in his fund, which in turn fed the demand for ‘replacement money’ for the Bernard L. Madoff Ponzi investment operations. M. de la Villehuchet’s connections and his own high aristocratic pedigree enabled him to tap into a rich seam of intermediaries who helped to secure funds on behalf of Access, for onward placement with Madoff.
His ‘advisors’ included Philippe Junot, first husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco, and Crown Prince Michael of Yugoslavia, described as an ‘investor relations executive’. Families said to have invested with the French financier included the Rothschilds, other European grandees, and heirs to the L’Oréal cosmetics fortune, especially 86-year-old Liliane Bettencourt, daughter of the L’Oréal SA founder, Eugene Schueller, who is reported to have invested part of her fortune estimated at $22.9 billion with Bernard L. Madoff through the dead French financier. The 86-year-old holds a 30% shareholding in L’Oréal SA, which is the world’s largest manufacturer and purveyor of cosmetics.
In a letter dated 12th December 2008 to clients, Access International Advisors stated that funds, including its LUXALPHA SICAV-American Selection, were invested solely with Bernard L. Madoff’s investment firm. Data compiled by Bloomberg indicated that it had $1.4 billion in assets as at 17th November 2008. Reporting M. de la Villehuchet’s death, The Daily Telegraph (on 24th December 2008) cited an anonymous source as stating that it was ‘highly likely’ that the French financier committed suicide, while a French newspaper report stated that he killed himself.
• Adolf Merckle, a German industrialist and billionaire, aged 74, was found on 5th January 2009 near railway tracks in southern Germany. The BBC reported on 6th January that Merckle had lost about 400 million Euros after wrong-way bets on Volkswagen shares. Herr Merckle‘s business interests included Phoenix Pharmahandel, a drugs wholesaler with annual sales of about 21 billion Euros, Ratiopharm, a generic drugs company with annual sales estimated at some 1.8 billion Euros, Heidelberg Cement, a cement firm with annual sales of 11+ billion Euros, the Kaessbohrer ski-slope equipment firm with sales of 183 million Euros, and VEM, a conglomerate of three German engine manufacturers, with sales of 280 million Euros. The total turnover of the deceased’s conglomerate in 2008 was 30 billion Euros. The businesses employ about 71,000 people. Herr Merckle’s holding company had been in talks with banks to secure credit after it ran up high levels of debt.
In a statement, the family commented that ‘the distress to his firms caused by the financial crisis and the related uncertainties of recent weeks, along with helplessness of being unable to act, broke [him] and he ended his life’.
‘News of Adolf Merckle’s death left me deeply shaken’, Baden-Wuerttemberg’s Prime Minister, Guenther Oettinger, said. The State had ‘lost a great entrepreneur’. In November 2008, the State Government signalled it would not assist Merckle after he sought a bailout. Herr Merckle had hired the insolvency lawyer Eberhard Braun and had threatened to initiate bankruptcy proceedings for VEM unless lenders provided him with restructuring capital, according to reports in December.
• The subtle point to be understood here is that until perhaps January, the Bush Crime/DVD nexus thought they had ‘won’, which was an illusion. They COULD NEVER ‘WIN’ without also destroying the Rockefellers through inter alia the collapse of JPMorgan Chase (a Germany-oriented bank), which means that the Clintons (as the former US President is a Rockefeller) could not, finally, allow the Bushes to get away with their game. Therefore, ALL OF A SUDDEN, and given the ‘lockdown’, the Clintons may have agreed to support the Settlements: which they cannot avoid in view of the immense and probably intolerable pressure they face.
• Steve Good, Chairman and Chief Executive of Sheldon Good & Co., a leading US real estate auction firm, was found with a gunshot to the head in his red Jaguar on Monday 5th January (the same day as Herr Merckle threw himself in front of a train near his Blaubeuren home in southern Germany). No suicide note was found with the body, suggesting this was yet another execution. Mr Good, who was Chairman of the US Realtors’ Commercial Alliance Committee, had a long-standing business relationship with Donald Trump, according to several reports dated 7th January 2009.
• Catherine Bailey, 41, a litigation partner with the law firm SJ Berwin, disappeared from her firm’s offices in Chancery lane, Central London, on Friday 9th January 2009.
Her body was found in the Thames, near Richmond Bridge, southwest London, on Sunday 11th January 2009. The lawyer’s practice included banking and regulatory disputes, involving Financial Services Authority (FSA) investigations, investment mismanagement cases and financial markets litigation. The lady was said to have been involved in a number of high-value cases and her clients included banks, funds, public and private companies and investment vehicles: in other words, she was up to her eyes in derivatives operations.
• Arthur Nadel, 76, a Hedge Fund manager in Sarasota, Florida, was reported by Bloomberg to have disappeared on 14th January. The report stated that clients were concerned that hundreds of millions of dollars may have been lost – i.e. that, with the Ponzi Scheme exposed, the manager had absconded with the money. However Nadel had telephoned his stepson and told him to go to his house, where he had left a note. Nadel ran Scoop Management Inc., which oversaw funds including Valhalla Investment Partners LP. (sic!). On 16th January, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune reported that Scoop Management Inc. may have ‘managed’ some $350 million of funds.
Sarasota police initiated an investigation on 16th January after receiving phone calls from 1:30pm in the afternoon concerning allegations about ‘hundreds of millions of dollars’ missing, according to a local police spokesman. The local newspaper described the note found by police at Nadel’s residence as ‘a suicide note’. With the drying-up of fresh sources of Ponzi funds to pay off earlier investors, the Ponzi scam had been exposed. With these fraudulent schemes, everything appears fine, perhaps for many years – the assumption being that fresh sources of finance will always be forthcoming, as investors are enticed by greed and their failure to adhere to the Prudent Man Rule [see General Glossary]. The possibility that fresh sources of finance might evaporate one day, is never considered, such is the parties’ capacity for self-deception. HOWEVER, on 27th January, Mr Nadel was arrested in Tampa, Florida, on charges of securities fraud.
• Patrick Rocca, 41, was reported by The Times, London, on 21st January 2009, to have been seen on 19th January wandering around outside his luxury Dublin home in his pyjamas. A little while later he shot himself in the head while his wife Anette was out on the school run. He died from a single gunshot at the family home in Holmeleigh, an exclusive residential enclave on the edge of Dublin’s Castleknock Gold and Country Club. The late Mr Rocca was believed to have more than e20 million in loans tied up with Anglo Irish Bank, which the Irish Government had just announced that it was nationalising. The death occurred on the day that a High Court Judge was picking through the débris of a vast pyramid scheme run by Breifne O’Brien: ANOTHER PONZI SCAM.
LIST OF U.S. STATUTES, SECURITIES REGULATIONS AND LEGAL PRINCIPLES OF WHICH THE CRIMINALISTS, ASSOCIATES AND ALL THE MAIN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS REMAIN IN BREACH:
LEGAL TUTORIAL: The Steps of Common Fraud:
Step 1: Fraud in the Inducement: “… is intended to and which does cause one to execute an instrument, or make an agreement… The misrepresentation involved does not mislead one as the paper he signs but rather misleads as to the true facts of a situation, and the false impression it causes is a basis of a decision to sign or render a judgment” Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
Step 2: Fraud in Fact by Deceit (Obfuscation and Denial) and Theft:
• “ACTUAL FRAUD. Deceit. Concealing something or making a false representation with an evil intent [scanter] when it causes injury to another…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
• “THE TORT OF FRAUDULENT DECEIT… The elements of actionable deceit are: A false representation of a material fact made with knowledge of its falsity, or recklessly, or without reasonable grounds for believing its truth, and with intent to induce reliance thereon, on which plaintiff justifiably relies on his injury…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Deceit’.
Step 3: Theft by Deception and Fraudulent Conveyance:
THEFT BY DECEPTION:
• “FRAUDULENT CONCEALMENT… The hiding or suppression of a material fact or circumstance which the party is legally or morally bound to disclose…”.
• “The test of whether failure to disclose material facts constitutes fraud is the existence of a duty, legal or equitable, arising from the relation of the parties: failure to disclose a material fact with intent to mislead or defraud under such circumstances being equivalent to an actual ‘fraudulent concealment’…”.
• To suspend running of limitations, it means the employment of artifice, planned to prevent inquiry or escape investigation and mislead or hinder acquirement of information disclosing a right of action, and acts relied on must be of an affirmative character and fraudulent…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., ‘Black’s Law Dictionary’, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Concealment’.
• “FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCE… A conveyance or transfer of property, the object of which is to defraud a creditor, or hinder or delay him, or to put such property beyond his reach…”.
• “Conveyance made with intent to avoid some duty or debt due by or incumbent or person (entity) making transfer…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., ‘Black’s Law Dictionary’, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Conveyance’.
U.S. SECURITIES REGULATIONS OF WHICH INSTITUTIONS
HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO BE IN BREACH [SEE REPORTS]:
• NASD Rule 3120, et al.
• NASD Rule 2330, et al
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3040
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and SEC Rule 15c3-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3110
• SEC Rules 17a-3 and 17a-4
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and Procedural Rule 8210
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 2330 and IM-2330
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-5
• NASD Systems and Programme Rules 6950 through 6957
• 97-13 Bank Secrecy Act, Recordkeeping Rule for funds transfers and transmittals of funds, et al.
U.S. LAWS ROUTINELY BREACHED BY THE CRIMINAL OPERATIVES AND INSTITUTIONS:
• Annunzio-Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act
• Anti-Drug Abuse Act
• Applicable international money laundering restrictions
• Bank Secrecy Act
• Conspiracy to commit and cover up murder.
• Crimes, General Provisions, Accessory After the Fact [Title 18, USC]
• Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act
• Economic Espionage Act
• Hobbs Act
• Imparting or Conveying False Information [Title 18, USC]
• Maloney Act
• Misprision of Felony [Title 18, USC] (1)
• Money-Laundering Control Act
• Money-Laundering Suppression Act
• Organized Crime Control Act of 1970
• Perpetration of repeated egregious felonies by State and Federal public employees and their Departments and agencies, which are co-responsible with the said employees for ONGOING illegal and criminal actions, to sustain fraudulent operations and crimes in order to cover up criminalist activities and High Crimes and Misdemeanours by present and former holders of high office under the United States
• Provisions pertaining to private business transactions being protected under both private and criminal penalties [H.R. 3723]
• Provisions prohibiting the bribing of foreign officials [F.I.S.A.]
• Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.]
• Securities Act 1933
• Securities Act 1934
• Terrorism Prevention Act
• Treason legislation, especially in time of war.
• Please be advised that the Editor of International Currency Review and associated intelligence services cannot enter into email correspondence related to this or to any of the earlier reports.
We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever: see ‘About Us’ on the red panels under the Notes on the Editor, Christopher Story FRSA, who has been solely and exclusively engaged as an investigative journalist, Editor, Author and private financial and current affairs Publisher since 1963 and is not and never has been an agent for a foreign power, suggestions to the contrary being actionable for libel in the English Court.